IGNORED

Spurs Defensive In Meltdown

BristolBEAT

for any spurs fan reading this

Caulker is the worst defender in history, wont do anything for you guys. sign someone else on deadline day. He may as well stay with us.

:rolleyes:

Pretend that Spurs have actually got a fistfull of centre halves better than Caulker and offer 'em 50 quid quick somone

Not sure he'd be recalled at this stage in his career.

List of current Tottenham centre backs sans Caulker:

Kaboul

Gallas

Dawson

Bassong

Khumalo

King and Woodgate are still injured, the latter isn't even part of the squad but they have some cover and Caulker is still learning his trade- to go from this level to facing AC Milan in a couple of weeks for example, would surely be too large a leap atm.

Talking of Tottenham though, it occured to me of a theoretical but massively unlikely transfer in the other direction. Kranjcar on loan anyone!? I know he's not playing for Tottenham atm but he'd do a very sound job at this level IMO and could almost certainly play in the top flight still. Alternative name that springs to mind? Gera of Fulham, not getting many games atm but still well capable at PL level, let alone this...

Dont want to drag too much discussion about our performance into your forum, but god we were terrible today. One of the worst performances I've seen since our 2008 season.

Right now our only fit CBs are

Dawson

Gallas

Bassong

Woody (looking like he'll take Ledley's place in the 25 man squad)

Khumalo (who isnt ready)

Corluka (who is a RB but has played CB for Croatia)

Ledley wont play more than 4 or 5 more times this season

Kaboul is out 6 weeks with his knee OP

I'd would be pretty surprised if we brought Caulker back although I do believe we have the option to since after the 28 days of his loan he's eligible to be recalled since it was a youth loan, we are cutting things extremely close with Gallas and Bassong as our only fully fit CBs right now and Bassong isnt even first choice so hopefully for you all on here we dont bring Caulker back because in times of crisis it seems like the easy thing to do but he's been excellent for you all this season and I'd rather use what we have than disrupt his progress.

for any spurs fan reading this

Caulker is the worst defender in history, wont do anything for you guys. sign someone else on deadline day. He may as well stay with us.

:rolleyes:

:laugh: i like your sense of humour, we have a fella who is on this site that posts on our forum and he comes back to us every week saying this!!!!

What are you all doing to his career!!!!! ;)

At least when he's captain in a few years you all can take the most credit for developing his career.

:laugh: i like your sense of humour, we have a fella who is on this site that posts on our forum and he comes back to us every week saying this!!!!

What are you all doing to his career!!!!! ;)

At least when he's captain in a few years you all can take the most credit for developing his career.

not just your captain but the england captain too.

Archived