IGNORED

I Would So Love This To Happen

beaverface

Please do happen

I would absolutely love this to be true. Not only would it save me a fortune, but it would also cripple all these owners of football clubs that rely so heavily on oil.

Hopefully, if it's a British invention, then the patents would rake it in for this Country.

Sorry it's not exactly football related, but I'm just a little disgusted with the transfer fees being paid today and I'm just hoping for football to go bust so we can get back to some normality again.

Please do happen

I would absolutely love this to be true. Not only would it save me a fortune, but it would also cripple all these owners of football clubs that rely so heavily on oil.

Hopefully, if it's a British invention, then the patents would rake it in for this Country.

Sorry it's not exactly football related, but I'm just a little disgusted with the transfer fees being paid today and I'm just hoping for football to go bust so we can get back to some normality again.

if this is genuine, the oil companies usually buy this sort of thing up to protect their massive profit making empires - very unlikely to ever make it market!

if this is genuine, the oil companies usually buy this sort of thing up to protect their massive profit making empires - very unlikely to ever make it market!

Exactly right, there are petrol cures out there. Ralph Sarich [ sp ] ?, invented a rotary engine, worked very well, lighter, used much less fuel and being rotary, moved in a circular motion, just like a wheel.....imagine. Our regular engines have pistons going up and down ! Money and politics took a hand and Ralph and his rotary motor were off the production list. My nephew, a gear head, has just told me that Mazda produced a rotary engine car. The medical world is even worse. There are plenty of natural herbal cures around that work, however the drug companies will do everything in their power to undermine natural cures, to ensure their huge profits are maintained.

It makes no difference as the government would just increase fuel duty to bring the cost of the fuel to the same level as we are paying now.

But my point is, the oil rich nations would no longer be rich as their oil would effectively be worthless. Providing the British inventors patent the invention correctly, then all the money to be made would remain in British hands regardless of how much fuel duty the Government requests.

if you search the internet for 'water powered vehicles' you'll come across some boffs in the US who purportedly came up with some small bolt on devise that enables you to fill you car from an outside tap. Whether fiction becomes fact in the real world that will be the only way, using tap water, that govt's are unable to tax what we put in to our cars.

Exactly right, there are petrol cures out there. Ralph Sarich [ sp ] ?, invented a rotary engine, worked very well, lighter, used much less fuel and being rotary, moved in a circular motion, just like a wheel.....imagine. Our regular engines have pistons going up and down ! Money and politics took a hand and Ralph and his rotary motor were off the production list. My nephew, a gear head, has just told me that Mazda produced a rotary engine car. The medical world is even worse. There are plenty of natural herbal cures around that work, however the drug companies will do everything in their power to undermine natural cures, to ensure their huge profits are maintained.

Wankel.

Archived