IGNORED

Swansea Tonight

Ryan_BCFC

Do you think Keogh will be in starting line-up ??

Predicitions ??

I for one am looking forward to the game :)

1-0, Or 2-1 win :innocent06:

COME ON YOU REDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its going to be a tough game again, Sinclair and Dyer will be a handful, just think we need to start well, if we can get a early goal then we will have something to fight for, if we can win this 1 - 0 and then beat Preston then we will take a big leap away from the trouble! Think a win tonight is a must!

Its going to be a tough game again, Sinclair and Dyer will be a handful, just think we need to start well, if we can get a early goal then we will have something to fight for, if we can win this 1 - 0 and then beat Preston then we will take a big leap away from the trouble! Think a win tonight is a must!

If we play like we know we can play, we could very well snach it Swansea arnt very good on the road.

But if we play shite, 3/4-0 to Swansea

Plus points:

1) Swansea will be low on confidence (and possibly a bit tired) after their Cup defeat by Leyon Orient on Saturday whereas we have not played since last Tuesday.

2) Their away form is poor so far this season (seven defeats).

3) Our lads should be bouyed up by new signings and the possibility of achieving our first double this season.

Minus point:

At this stage of the season, league position does not lie and they have a good squad which is well capable of beating us if they are up for it and the reverse side of the coin about point 1) above is that they will be smarting after the cup defeat and wanting to get back on song.

Hopefully the crowd will really get behind them this evening. The atmostphere at the Sheff Weds and Boro games was very subdued.

Let's do what we did in the home game v Reading and really fire up the team with our support.

Personally, I think we will edge it by one goal. City 2 Swansea 1 is my forecast.

Keogh to score on his debut.

Do you think Keogh will be in starting line-up ??

I think he has too. Clarkson isn't good enough, and Pittman needs help.

Predicitions ??

Not one for making predictions, but I guess it depends which Bristol City turn up. If we play well, and Swansea don't, maybe we can sneak something?

I for one am looking forward to the game :)

I'm glad you are. What I've witnessed this season has, for the best part, been dire and void of any entertainment. I have watched City since the late 60's, and have always looked forward to going to Ashton Gate (and away during the 80's and 90's). However, this season has been habit (and a season ticket) which has kept me going. Only Tinnion and Osman served up worse fare than we are currently witnessing......Tonight, maybe tonight may just see the turning point?:fingerscrossed:

1-0, Or 2-1 win :innocent06:

Sorry, but I can't bring myself to predict Citys score. Let's just hope we're three points closer to safety come 9.35 this evening.

COME ON YOU REDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agreed!

Archived