IGNORED

Bristol City Vs Swansea

CITYRED

Couldnt't see one..

Bristol City could give a debut to Andy Keogh after signing the striker on loan from Wolves.

Keogh was recalled from a loan spell at Cardiff and then joined the Robins.

Swansea captain Garry Monk (knee) remains on the sidelines, as does fellow defender Neil Taylor, who has an ankle injury.

Andrea Orlandi has been ruled out for up to six weeks after suffering another thigh injury on his return to action against Leyton Orient on Saturday.

Hopefully we win but all things considered, a point would IMO be perfectly acceptable.

Noticed the team, JCR starting ahead of Woolford? Hopefully he'll prove me wrong tonight but I don't think he has 'it' most of the time- tracking back isn't his strong suit either is it? That aside, good line up and definite hope of a good result.

Hopefully we win but all things considered, a point would IMO be perfectly acceptable.

Noticed the team, JCR starting ahead of Woolford? Hopefully he'll prove me wrong tonight but I don't think he has 'it' most of the time- tracking back isn't his strong suit either is it? That aside, good line up and definite hope of a good result.

Woolford wasn't registered in time to play.

Archived