IGNORED

Is Keith In The Wrong Vocation?

Keepers Ball

No im not having a cheap shot but my view on Keith Millen may be an interesting discussion.

Im not sure he has the tactical nouse or correct drive to be a manager but one thing I have noticed that stands out with him is he has a good eye for a player.

I dont think there is one player he has acquired or tried to get that could be viewed as a bad one.

Maybe his job would be suited in the role of a Damien Comolli or a Frank Anderson

No im not having a cheap shot but my view on Keith Millen may be an interesting discussion.

Im not sure he has the tactical nouse or correct drive to be a manager but one thing I have noticed that stands out with him is he has a good eye for a player.

I dont think there is one player he has acquired or tried to get that could be viewed as a bad one.

Maybe his job would be suited in the role of a Damien Comolli or a Frank Anderson

I agree about his eye for a player. As to tactics the idea that the way to play the best passing team in the division is to sit on the 18 yard line and let them pass as much as they liked as we did throughout the first half would obviously only occur to a highly qualified coach and not to a mere mortal like me who might think it better to press them high up the pitch and not settle on the ball. So yes he does seem suited to the role you describe. :closedeyes:

Archived