IGNORED

Can Somebody Confirm

beaverface

Is that the second time Damien Stewart has been taken off at Half time in the last 2 or 3 home games? He is so poor, it's unbelievable - what a waste of a substitiute!!

No, he hasn't started any of the last 2 or 3 home games, his last one was Derby in mid December.

Are you thinking of Cisse by any chance?

Although in agreement... Liam Fontaine was worst in the first half, absolutely garbage. Dyer had him in his little pocket. Obviously much more comfortable in the centre second half.

have to agree on this one, apart from Dyer giving Fonts the run around, Liam also launched 3 hoof passes,

2 into the middle of the Swansea back four and one into the Dolman stand disapointed2se.gif

the worst centre back i have seen at city(25 years a supporter)

i have never seen a professional footballer shit himself so much when he has the ball at his feet,the only thing that he thinks to do is hoof it and hope a city player gets on the end of it.

the pass he made in the 1st couple of minutes just sums him up,he pld the swansea striker straight in on goal!

did he even pass to a city player tonight? i dont think so,and did we actually pay money for him?

Archived