IGNORED

Chill Out!

bcfc_Jamie

okay so we're on a bad run, haven't scored in 5 and are placed dangerously ABOVE the drop zone. We've just lost to a very good Swansea side who are where they are for a reason.

SO FOR GOD SAKE get behind the flipping team! it's all very well supporting City when they're doing well but this is where the supporters need to stand up and be counted. We're in a relegation battle - end of.

I saw a few improvements from the Middlesborough game - lets face it, we couldn't of played worse. I thought Johnson had a decent game in the second half and was all over the place, Caulker steady at the back again and Albert getting into the game more in the second half and producing some half decent crosses which still need improving!

However, for people to judge Andy Keogh after ONE game is rediculous. How can you rate him whilst playing in a team low on confidence and playing like that? Give the bloke a chance!

Now to my final point, i stayed till the end today and as Millen walked off he was sorounded by a chorus of boo's and rude gestures. WHY?! He's not trying to lose games, He's on our side, he wants us to do the best we can. We saw improvements in the second half so he must of said something to get the players going. Since he's been here he's signed Caulker, Rose, Stead, Pitman, Keogh & Woolford, all flipping good signings if you ask me! So let the man do his job, get behind him & the team starting against PNE. If he doesn't produce the goods by the end of the season I will be the first to hold my hands up and say I was wrong.

Rant Over.

COYR!

• Admin

okay so we're on a bad run, haven't scored in 5 and are placed dangerously ABOVE the drop zone.

I'll select this bit, "haven't scored in 5" that is 7½ hours, SEVEN and a half hours without scoring, I didn't personally boo, but I'm not going to castigate anyone who did. Sadly apart from one effort at the end when Swansea were winding down, we didn't look like scoring anytime soon, so I can understand why some folks aren't too chilled right now, as relegation starts to look somewhere between a distinct possibility and a raging certainty.

SO FOR GOD SAKE get behind the flipping team! it's all very well supporting City when they're doing well but this is where the supporters need to stand up and be counted. We're in a relegation battle - end of.

He doesn't look at league positions. Not sure what his current points targets are. Maybe someone should let him and players know.

They still get paid regardless though don't they.

Maybe if we all turn up and clap a bit next home game we will win? Is that where we've really been going wrong all along?

okay so we're on a bad run, haven't scored in 5 and are placed dangerously ABOVE the drop zone. We've just lost to a very good Swansea side who are where they are for a reason.

I saw a few improvements from the Middlesborough game - lets face it, we couldn't of played worse. I thought Johnson had a decent game in the second half and was all over the place, Caulker steady at the back again and Albert getting into the game more in the second half and producing some half decent crosses which still need improving!

However, for people to judge Andy Keogh after ONE game is rediculous. How can you rate him whilst playing in a team low on confidence and playing like that? Give the bloke a chance!

Now to my final point, i stayed till the end today and as Millen walked off he was sorounded by a chorus of boo's and rude gestures. WHY?! He's not trying to lose games, He's on our side, he wants us to do the best we can. We saw improvements in the second half so he must of said something to get the players going. Since he's been here he's signed Caulker, Rose, Stead, Pitman, Keogh & Woolford, all flipping good signings if you ask me! So let the man do his job, get behind him & the team starting against PNE. If he doesn't produce the goods by the end of the season I will be the first to hold my hands up and say I was wrong.

Rant Over.

COYR!

Cheers for reminding us of the run we're on. Swansea are where they are, CORRECT. But as the home team we should give Swansea something to worry about. Not the other way round. I can't think of a game recently where we have looked like the home team.

Yes an improvement on the Middlesboro game. Those 10 mins in the second half where we actually touched the ball, well worth the admission fee! Johnson was all over the place (nowhere near the ball though). Caulker superb again. (Where would we be without him?) What did Millen say at half time and why didn't he say it earlier?

I agree it is unfair to criticise Keogh.

I didn't boo Millen either and I hate it when the fans do but completely justified tonight.

Can't wait till Preston. I thought no-one was going to bother going all that way spending their hard earned money to watch City but you have convinced us otherwise (well me anyway).

Archived