IGNORED

Our Biggest Setback

old_eastender

Not Copout coming in & walking out again, not Millen being given the job, not the "village green" but...

... Paul Hartley getting homesick and leaving us. I really think if he had been happy to stay we would be pushing the play-offs now instead of staring likely relegation in the face. The only midfielder we had that could actually play an incisive accurate forward pass!

Look at what we have left in midfield:

Johnson - Never been up to it at Championship level, never will be.

Skuse - Most overrated player since Joe Burnell, will probably be playing confernence football in a few years

JCR - Can at least run with ball, just doesn't look where he is going or where his teammates are most of the time!

Cisse - Probably most technically able midfielder we have, but no work effect at all.

Elliot - The only midfielder we have who does get "box to box", but a battler not a passer, the only one of these 5 I would retain IF we go down!

So in my mind it's all Paul Hartley's fault!

Not Copout coming in & walking out again, not Millen being given the job, not the "village green" but...

... Paul Hartley getting homesick and leaving us. I really think if he had been happy to stay we would be pushing the play-offs now instead of staring likely relegation in the face. The only midfielder we had that could actually play an incisive accurate forward pass!

Look at what we have left in midfield:

Johnson - Never been up to it at Championship level, never will be.

Skuse - Most overrated player since Joe Burnell, will probably be playing confernence football in a few years

JCR - Can at least run with ball, just doesn't look where he is going or where his teammates are most of the time!

Cisse - Probably most technically able midfielder we have, but no work effect at all.

Elliot - The only midfielder we have who does get "box to box", but a battler not a passer, the only one of these 5 I would retain IF we go down!

So in my mind it's all Paul Hartley's fault!

I blame Noble and Carle for not fulfilling their potential!!!

and I blame Tinnion for being to old!

Archived