IGNORED

We Must Not Be Relegated...

SimplyRed

Whatever your opinion of Millen, and Lansdown for that matter, the bottom line at the club right now is, for me, that relegation must be avoided AT ALL COSTS.

If you want Lansdown to remain, the club muust not fall back into League One.

Though I have no evidence - just a gut feeling - I truly believe that, if the club was relegated, Lansdown would bale out. I simply cannot see him bankrolling another struggle in League One.

If Lansdown walks, then there must also be a question mark over the Stadium.

If avoiding relegation means we have to bring in a new manager - who knows what he's doing - to help us avoid relegation - even on a temporary 6-month lucrative contract, then so be it! The rewards far outweigh the cost of relegation.

I understand the point but if we lose on Saturday and Lansdown sacks Millen what then?

Seek applicants and interview people?

It would take a good couple of weeks and Wigley in charge in the mean time doesnt make me think we'd be any better off.

Personally I think we have to wait, hope we scrape through and then look to replace Millen if performances havent vastly improved.

Whatever your opinion of Millen, and Lansdown for that matter, the bottom line at the club right now is, for me, that relegation must be avoided AT ALL COSTS.

If you want Lansdown to remain, the club muust not fall back into League One.

Though I have no evidence - just a gut feeling - I truly believe that, if the club was relegated, Lansdown would bale out. I simply cannot see him bankrolling another struggle in League One.

If Lansdown walks, then there must also be a question mark over the Stadium.

If avoiding relegation means we have to bring in a new manager - who knows what he's doing - to help us avoid relegation - even on a temporary 6-month lucrative contract, then so be it! The rewards far outweigh the cost of relegation.

to be fair, if we get relegated.....the buck stops with him anyway. So I would expect him to stay and sort out the mess he got us in

Or just find a replacement behind Millen's back, admittedly harsh but Boro did it before Mowbray took over.

I like to think Lansdown is already looking at his options. If he isnt, and insists on standing 100% behind Keith to the summer, then we are as good as down.

Loyal.....yes......down right stupid.....yes

Archived