IGNORED

Bristol Evening Post Head Line

Red Rag

Just proves that unfortunately he really does not have a clue on how to lead us out of this mess???

I am getting sick and tired of him standing in that same old pose on the touch line just waiting for "something" (like a miracle) to happen whilst the opposition bench are always directing and cajoling their players?

Nice guy he maybe but nice guys do NOT make winners - just ask Jose or Sir Alex?

Just proves that unfortunately he really does not have a clue on how to lead us out of this mess???

I am getting sick and tired of him standing in that same old pose on the touch line just waiting for "something" (like a miracle) to happen whilst the opposition bench are always directing and cajoling their players?

Nice guy he maybe but nice guys do NOT make winners - just ask Jose or Sir Alex?

Which just goes to prove that you really do not have a clue

Read what he said.

Jose and Sir Alex, both lovely blokes

your twisting his words. He said "Swansea were the better team throughout and we can have no complaints,"

He just means Swansea deserved to win. Which they did.

So I might be and yes Swansea deserved to win, but I would expect our

manager to be absolutley furious at the inept display of our palyers last night.

I would expect Keith to stand up and apologise to us the fans for a third embarasing

home performance in a row, but no, he has no complaints and and is disapointed after all

the hard work put in on the training field, yawn yawn. Keith please get a new phrase book. It may seem

I am one of the growing number of Keith out fans, I can assure you I am not, but Keith come on

have some grit for for once.

your twisting his words. He said "Swansea were the better team throughout and we can have no complaints,"

He just means Swansea deserved to win. Which they did.

Keith Millen should have and could have done more to stop Swansea outplaying us. Closer marking, hound Swansea players en masse when they get the ball etc. That's how lesser opposition often beat higher rated opposition in cup games. Swansea are a better footballing side than us so we should have done everything to stop their rhythm.

Keith Millen should have and could have done more to stop Swansea outplaying us. Closer marking, hound Swansea players en masse when they get the ball etc. That's how lesser opposition often beat higher rated opposition in cup games. Swansea are a better footballing side than us so we should have done everything to stop their rhythm.

Spot on. The only time we have looked effective this year is by playing at a fast tempo and closeing down the oposition .

We are not a class footballing side. Skuse aganst Bellamy during the Cardiff game was superb, doing exactly that. Caulker

and Cisse at QPR fought for every ball under enourmous presure, but stood tall. Last night we saw a side that played clue less

football, you gotta ask, manager or players fault? My fear is that the players think they are better than the leauge position, which

they are clearly not. Its Keiths role to motivate and give the players confidence. Tonights Evening post again we here the lads are

lacking confidenece, well sort it, its your role, tell them we are crap, tell them we only perform when totaly commited, tell them

to shut down the oposition, tell them to play at a high tempo, tell them the fans pay £30 quid on the night for the Doleman,only to be

served a pasion less performance. FFS we are in the sh1t. I can deal with loosing, I can deal with relegation, but I will

never accept going down without a fight. I fear Keith does not get the message across to the palyers. We are in the Sh!T sort it

its your job FFS.

Archived