IGNORED

Bristol City Football Club Not Being Pro Active?

Never to the dark side

With the Norwich game being SHAFTED to a Monday night,that leaves us with another BLANK Saturday just like last Saturday just gone

So my thoughts are Bristol City should contact Portsmouth football club and see if the game which scheduled for Tuesday 8th March

could be played on Friday night 11th March

I think this would encourage football followers (from both teams) to attend the game with Saturday being a day off for most people(but not all)

Bristol City will be struggling to attract football fans for the remainder of the season,so they should be doing as much as they can

to increase attendances and revenue

BE PRO-ACTIVE BRISTOL CITY,

BE VERY VERY PRO-ACTIVE BRISTOL CITY.

With the Norwich game being SHAFTED to a Monday night,that leaves us with another BLANK Saturday just like last Saturday just gone

So my thoughts are Bristol City should contact Portsmouth football club and see if the game which scheduled for Tuesday 8th March

I think this would encourage football followers (from both teams) to attend the game with Saturday being a day off for most people(but not all)

Bristol City will be struggling to attract football fans for the remainder of the season,so they should be doing as much as they can

to increase attendances and revenue

BE PRO-ACTIVE BRISTOL CITY,

BE VERY VERY PRO-ACTIVE BRISTOL CITY.

Were locked in a massive relegation scrap, if we played on the Friday, that would give them TWO days to prepare for the Norwich game, baring in mind they will probally travel up on the Sunday. So that would be light training at best Saturday, and travel Sunday, game on Monday.

That would be pretty crazy. As it stands now we can play Tuesday, day off Wednesday, train Thursday to Saturday........no rush and plenty of recovery time for the players

Understand what your saying

BUT

we played 1st January and 3rd January with two 3pm kick offs and 24 hours apart

So play Friday night, travel midday Saturday,

Saturday night and Sunday night stay overnight in Norwich travel back after the game just like I'll be doing on the Monday night

Its not as if footballers work in the local nut and bolt factory

or humping bags of coal around is it?

BUT

Saturday night and Sunday night stay overnight in Norwich travel back after the game just like I'll be doing on the Monday night

no, but we played twice in 48 hours as did QPR mind. We looked absolutely knackered at QPR to. I fear we would be giving ourselves a massive disadvantage if we did this,

• Admin

Nice idea, but Portstmouth are scheduled to play Middlesbrough on Saturday 12th

BUT

Have you ever played football before?

Archived