IGNORED

Leaving Early

Ashton Fred

Quite interestingly (unless I've missed it) this season there has not been the usual moans on this forum about fans leaving early, I wonder why?

Comments on this.

Just something different.

Beer Army don't even bother to enter the stand?

Can't understand why people paying good money to watch football (well..) are going for a pint missing 15 min. of the game..

I left the Swansea game early, the first time I have ever done so. Must say something about not being able to tolerate garbage like I used to. :innocent06:

God knows I've seen plenty of that over the years but there is something about the attitude of the modern footballer that means I am not going to stick around any more. The season tickets thread (and no i won't be buying one again) suggests I am not alone.:disapointed2se:

I left the Swansea game early, the first time I have ever done so. Must say something about not being able to tolerate garbage like I used to. :innocent06:

Tuesday night was the closest I have come to leaving a match early, I nearly walked out after about 75 mins. But I always tell the kids that you should support the team to the end no matter what. The trouble is we are all getting battle weary, we have had 12 months of shite football and it is starting to wear a bit thin!!

Archived