IGNORED

Today's Evening Post Factual Error Is........

GrahamC

"Back-to-back defeats at the hands of promotion-chasing Nottingham Forest and Crystal Palace mean City are under increased pressure not to lose when they travel to Deepdale tomorrow".

Seeing as we haven't scored in five games we really are in trouble if 0-0 draws are now classed as defeats.

Coming from the man who got the length of Stewart's, Hunt's and Haynes' contracts all wrong in recent articles, do you think Stockhausen writes any of this stuff sober?

• Admin

To be honest most weeks there are some amazing inaccuracies !

Then recently in the player ratings, it mentioned Pitman would have got a higher score if he had not missed his penalty !!! Yeah we all remember that game ??? It was in the Palace review CLUELESS !

I've criticised articles by this clown on a few occasions in the past. The man's style of writing is disgustingly uninteresting and wouldn't look out of place in a key stage 2 class.

What is 'key stage 2' ?

Journos make mistakes every single day in every single paper; in my opinion they are either lazy or under too much pressure with a near non-existent proof reading team. Or, more likely, a combo of all the above.

Very annoying though.

To be honest most weeks there are some amazing inaccuracies !

Then recently in the player ratings, it mentioned Pitman would have got a higher score if he had not missed his penalty !!! Yeah we all remember that game ??? It was in the Palace review CLUELESS !

The inaccuracy here is that it wasn't Sockhausen's ratings.

They were fan's ratings, weren't they?

What is 'key stage 2' ?

Journos make mistakes every single day in every single paper; in my opinion they are either lazy or under too much pressure with a near non-existent proof reading team. Or, more likely, a combo of all the above.

Very annoying though.

You've hit the nail on the head in that post, I think. The Post is produced by a fraction of the staff that used to work there - and subbed by a team based in Plymouth.

Unsurprisingly, it's been riddled with errors since.

Archived