IGNORED

Clarkson Starts

Robin101

Deserved.

Looked like he was trying 5 times as hard as everyone elpse when he came on against Swansea.

Personally, I would have dropped Keogh. Didn't exactly look lie the messiah on tuessday so why should play in front of clarkson who, lets be honest, has never had a proper run in the team.

Is it five in midfield though?

Deserved.

Looked like he was trying 5 times as hard as everyone elpse when he came on against Swansea.

Personally, I would have dropped Keogh. Didn't exactly look lie the messiah on tuessday so why should play in front of clarkson who, lets be honest, has never had a proper run in the team.

DESERVED since when? Clarkson is shocking, should have played Piman and Keogh. Or Adomah and keogh with Sproule brouht in.

James; Carey, Caulker, Fontaine, McAllister; Adomah, Cisse, Elliott, Woolford; Clarkson, Keogh.

Subs: Stewart, Johnson, Gerken, Sproule, Nyatanga, Edwards, Pitman.

Something needed changing and Millen's being bold here. I like a strong manager that's not scared of making changes when things are on the slide. Only time will tell if it's the right choice.

Clarkson has something to prove and today may be make or break for him, so he'll be desperate to do well..

COYR

Good to shake things up, pitman not been great lately

Be good option to bring on late on

Delighted with defence and midfield and options we have

Who has?, strikers need service and our service has been pathetic for 2 years now, that is why we have to rely on Maynard wonder goals. Still let's see if Woolford can change that.

I think most people would have picked the same starting line up, apart from the front two.

Clarkson did work hard in midweek and Pitman was poor, however starting with a front two with 5 goals between them this season as opposed to Pitman's 11 on his own is certainly a gamble when we haven't scored in so long......

James; Carey, Caulker, Fontaine, McAllister; Adomah, Cisse, Elliott, Woolford; Clarkson, Keogh.

Subs: Stewart, Johnson, Gerken, Sproule, Nyatanga, Edwards, Pitman.

Something needed changing and Millen's being bold here. I like a strong manager that's not scared of making changes when things are on the slide. Only time will tell if it's the right choice.

Clarkson has something to prove and today may be make or break for him, so he'll be desperate to do well..

COYR

Cant grumble too much with that line up in all honesty. Pitman for me has been a bit poor for the last few games ( granted, the team as a whole have been and has had a lack of creativity), but im talking about touch and work rate. Also a nice option to have to bring on with tired defenders and hopefully the bit between his teeth to prove the manager wrong. Regards Cisse, i think he deserves his chance, has looked mostly like a good player from the cameo's he has had. Come on you reds!!!

Deserved.

he's not the messiah, but he's a bloody good player!!!

I LOVE IT!

Archived