IGNORED

Macca

Pete1975Legend

Had his doubters on this forum but our left side looks so much better when he is playing there!

Certainly see what he brings to the team.

WELL DONE MACCA

What is that exactly? He can't defend on the floor. He can't defend in the air. He can't pass. He can't take a dead ball.

When we got promoted and into the play-offs, he could at least do one of the above. But today.....

Must be doing something right, can't look at the stats right now but I reckon if you look at our wins/clean sheets this season he has played in most of them..

Well done today boys, MASSIVE win

But then off the top of my head apart from the last few games he's played most of the games this season, so he's probably involved in most of the defeats as well. So thats neither here or there.

Saying that before his injury he was looking much better, as he did when he last had a left sided player infront of him in McIndoe.

Still want a better left back in the Summer, not because i dislike Jamie, but i think we should be looking to sign a player better than what we have every time we sign a player.

But then off the top of my head apart from the last few games he's played most of the games this season, so he's probably involved in most of the defeats as well. So thats neither here or there.

Saying that before his injury he was looking much better, as he did when he last had a left sided player infront of him in McIndoe.

Still want a better left back in the Summer, not because i dislike Jamie, but i think we should be looking to sign a player better than what we have every time we sign a player.

Fair enough, I think what I was trying to say was that our best run/results have been when we have had a back four of Carey/Caulks/Fonts/Macca? :fingerscrossed:

What is that exactly? He can't defend on the floor. He can't defend in the air. He can't pass. He can't take a dead ball.

When we got promoted and into the play-offs, he could at least do one of the above. But today.....

he blocked 2 certain goals yesterday and set up our second with the ball to Pitman.

Archived