IGNORED

Pne

bs3

How crap must PNE for us to beat them 4 nill.

Does it really matter how crap they are, we got 3 points that we desperately needed so im more than happy, if we are shit next week get battered all over the park and scrape a draw or win il be more than happy again, the posistion we are in means we need the points more than the performance and that is an added bonus at this moment in time, CTID

As fed up as I have been over the last few results, I really can't see the point of this thread. All the team can do is try to beat the opposition in front of them. This we have faild to do recently, but today thankfully we got a damn good result against a team even more desperate for points than we are.

We may have been under the cosh at times in the first half. Whereas Tuesday we were under it most of the time!!!

But we won and we won emphatically.:dancing2:

How can anyone find something negative about that?:dunno:

Don't knock our victory because, historically, Preston North End is a top club. Us beating them 0-4 at Deepdale must be a record for us.

Up until todays result we had each won 25 games in the head to head over 70 odd meetings according to sky facts. It's a long time since they were a top club, but a cracking result no matter what. Very few of the leading clubs get four nil wins away from home so make the most of it, I say.

You can only beat who is in front of you, pressure game for the players, shocking PNE, to win 4-0 in such a pressure game is good, time will tell, Cardiff 3-0, two drawn games against the best team in the league has show glimpses, whoever scored the first goal today won and us to score so early, we were always winning from then on.

Up until todays result we had each won 25 games in the head to head over 70 odd meetings according to sky facts. It's a long time since they were a top club, but a cracking result no matter what. Very few of the leading clubs get four nil wins away from home so make the most of it, I say.

OK, it was a very long time ago but PNE were once THE top club being the first to win the league and cup double. Wolves - as bottom club - beat ManU today so that puts our result against bottom Championship club Preston into perspective. Bottom clubs can often fight like rats trapped in a corner - 0-4 was thus an excellent result for us.

Archived