IGNORED

Lets All Do The Poznan Against Leeds!

Carey 6

highlight for me so far was against sheff utd this season. We were bouncing to there repeated "sheff utd" chant, followed by our chant of scum and continually bouncing.

Where our bounce lets us down is that the song is so short and ends so quickly. The away end comes back with what the F!!! hell was that every time. We need to keep it going and build up the noise/atmosphere somehow.

highlight for me so far was against sheff utd this season. We were bouncing to there repeated "sheff utd" chant, followed by our chant of scum and continually bouncing.

Where our bounce lets us down is that the song is so short and ends so quickly. The away end comes back with what the F!!! hell was that every time. We need to keep it going and build up the noise/atmosphere somehow.

Why not start with small bounces to quiet words,then a bit bigger bounce and a bit louder,building up to manic bouncing and shouting at the top of our voices. :bounce:

I think Sheffield Wedneday did that a few years ago. All was well when they were a goal up. When they let their third in the chant of 'You're not bouncing any more', while hardly hysterically funny in itself, shut them up for good.

By the way, not that I hope to find out on the day, but please tell me you don't play music after you score.

I think Sheffield Wedneday did that a few years ago. All was well when they were a goal up. When they let their third in the chant of 'You're not bouncing any more', while hardly hysterically funny in itself, shut them up for good.

By the way, not that I hope to find out on the day, but please tell me you don't play music after you score.

your'e not bouncing any more,your'e not singing any more,same difference.

That's a relief! That Tom Harks shite is indescribably crass. This actually makes me want to kill people...

We've only had three clean sheets away this season so I think you'll score. Equally we've scored in all but two away games, both of which were nil-nil.

Nil nil it is then ;)

I think everyone would be flabbergasted if it were 0-0 :P

Our current form, yesterday aside, is to not score at all, or even pretend to, but allow the opposition to score at will. Given yesterdays battering of a Conference standard Preston and the confidence it may breed, I'm gonna go for a 2-2

anythings better than our support at the moment, EE is divided (right and left), very few new songs and we sing at different speeds. One loud stand united, please

You can bet your house that we will be pushed over into a corner again though. Sometimes this actually helps the atmosphere. On the downside, it makes the view even more restricted.

I'd like to see our fans be more active tbh. Quite good yesterday though I thought, but more consistently- some of those European fans, crazy atmosphere produced by them! Has anyone seen for example, the famous Besiktas 132 decibels clip v Liverpool, or 50,000 Fenerbahce fans bouncing on youtube!? Different world, I would suggest. Would love something like this at Ashton Gate!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69eLwLE-5dQ

Up watching the Packers win me some cashfingerscrossed.gif, light note on the Leeds thing, Soccer AM, other Sat, Alex Bruce if you can stomach it throws up at the start of most second half's on the pitch. If you thinks i'm lying people always so source on here, it came from his mouth, and i'm not trying to be a comedian like our City lover Donald,.

Archived