IGNORED

3Rd Relegation Spot

Economou

After yesterday surely PNE & S****horpe are doomed, which leaves one place to fight for, or rather, against.

Who's your money on ?

Sheff U are in freefall but could turn it around, Micky Adams is a decent manager.

Palace seem to have had a bounce since Freedman was installed, can they keep it going ?

Can't really see Boro staying down there.

Pompey have quality up front but are underperforming.

Us ? Who knows, we're too inconsistent to have a clue. Possibility. Need to win our home games against Scunny, the Blades, Donny, Ipswich.

Derby have been on a terrible run, as have Coventry & Donny, all three could get sucked in.

Would have to go for Sheff Utd, their goal difference in pretty bad and they were terrible at the Gate. Two Sheffield teams in division three next season.

After yesterday surely PNE & S****horpe are doomed, which leaves one place to fight for, or rather, against.

Who's your money on ?

Sheff U are in freefall but could turn it around, Micky Adams is a decent manager.

Palace seem to have had a bounce since Freedman was installed, can they keep it going ?

Can't really see Boro sing down there.

Us ? Who knows, we're too inconsistent to have a clue. Possibility. Need to win our home games against Scunny, the Blades, Donny, Ipswich.

Derby have been on a terrible run, as have Coventry & Donny, all three could get sucked in.

Would have to go for Sheff Utd, their goal difference in pretty bad and they were terrible at the Gate. Two Sheffield teams in division three next season.

I think that at this stage of the season, with the games coming very quickly together, that it is difficult for the out of form teams make up 8 points on the teams above them. Palace have been on a steady revival since before they played us at home so I think the only reason they are still down there is because of the very poor start they had.

Same with us really, despite the last 5 games we have been a better team and reasonably consistent over the last 20 games and a similar average number of points from the remaining part of the season will see us well safe.

I keep looking at the fact that we have fewer defeats than almost all the teams below and immediately above us and that we got points from more games than losses, not many of the teams around us can say that either.

Who's your money on ?

Do you want to add a poll Economou to this thread?, listing all of those clubs, would make sense

and my money is on Derby of Sheff Utd, tricky one!

Sheff Utd will go down.

Should of sacked Kevin Blackwell alot earlier

Appointment of Gary Speed was one of the worse decisions to make

Micky Adams is a joke of a manager and will definately bring Sheff Utd down to league one

Or perhaps they should have stayed loyal to Blackwell, another club who panicked and thought the grass was greener with other managers,

No patience in football these days.

Not at this level he isn't.........

Adams is another Peter Taylor, very good in the lower divisions but really struggles higher up.

Saying that, with our record at Bramall Lane, Sheff U will probably get three points that day.....hopefully I will be proved wrong though.

BCAGFC

I agree that Preston and Scunny will go down and I think it's between Sheffield United and Palace for that last spot. Pompey should be fine with the team they have and I can't see Derby or Borough going down. Likewise I think we'll have enough to stay up so I think it falls down to those two. Luckily for us, there's a fair few shit teams this year ;)

Or perhaps they should have stayed loyal to Blackwell, another club who panicked and thought the grass was greener with other managers,

No patience in football these days.

Sorry Bill but I know a few Sheff Utd fans, and they were saying Blackwell should of been sacked last season. They were turning into a team playing hoofball with players out of position etc. But I just don't understand why someone with no experience was given the job of a club that size.

Sorry Bill but I know a few Sheff Utd fans, and they were saying Blackwell should of been sacked last season. They were turning into a team playing hoofball with players out of position etc. But I just don't understand why someone with no experience was given the job of a club that size.

Because he is a Blades fan it seems. Perhaps hoping he would emulate Colin who is also a fan? Irrational decision if so.

I agree that Preston and Scunny will go down and I think it's between Sheffield United and Palace for that last spot. Pompey should be fine with the team they have and I can't see Derby or Borough going down. Likewise I think we'll have enough to stay up so I think it falls down to those two. Luckily for us, there's a fair few shit teams this year ;)

But those big name players on Prem wages have them in a worse position than us. Having cheated their creditors (including us as tax payers) out of £100m but carried on paying big wages after relegation I would shed no tears if they went down.:grr:

Sheffield Utd board have made some shambolic decisions this season and surely they must be favourites amongst the bottom 6 or 7. However anyone from at least Derby or Ipswich may still get dragged back in. Look at Pompey; seemingly well clear a month ago and now right back in it. You cannot really see scunners getting out of this mess but they did bring quite a lot players in jan despite their best players leaving. I think they will fight it tooth and nail till the last as will Preston so it is by no means cut and dried for any of them yet.

Who's your money on ?

Who's your money on ?

I think we make it and ends in the middle of the table. We have potential in the team and a very good goalkeeper. Sheff Utd or Coventry, but its still plenty of games left, so will see.

Archived