IGNORED

Brighton Have M11 !

Cardy

I have just been on the Brighton forum and have found they have been allocated atleast M32-M38 and M1-M11 (8 side view blocks), plus all the relevant Upper and Lower tiers. These are just the ones I know about. Is it a wonder we cant get a 'Side View' ticket for love or money. If this is all true we will get a maximum of 6 side view blocks (M12 + M27-M31) !!

Considering that we got 34000 to their 31000, is the South Stand that much bigger than the North Stand ?

I have just been on the Brighton forum and have found they have been allocated atleast M32-M38 and M1-M11 (8 side view blocks), plus all the relevant Upper and Lower tiers. These are just the ones I know about. Is it a wonder we cant get a 'Side View' ticket for love or money. If this is all true we will get a maximum of 6 side view blocks (M12 + M27-M31) !!

Considering that we got 34000 to their 31000, is the South Stand that much bigger than the North Stand ?

Looks pretty much the same size allocation if you lok at a stadium layout but behind the goal in the north stand its not as big so that might be where the other 3,000 of there's went. :rolleyes:

The North stand is only a 2-tier stand because the ground backs onto Cardiff Rugby club, who refused to move from their ground when the Millenium plan was preposed. If they had built 3 tiers the surrounding area would have encroached onto Cardiff RFC's land (Don't quote me on that but I think thats the reason)

The fact that the North stand is smaller than the South stand may explain the lack of Side tickets for us. Man U may have had the same end as us today - I noticed their fans didn't start till nearly the corner flag to the far right as on TV.

yes but did you not see that the man u fans went most of the way up the other side of the pitch???? if you looked you would see that it was indeed split pretty fairly,as it will be when we go over next sunday

Nobby

Officailly Man Utd had 27000 tickets - less than us. The only reason red and white ran all the way down that one side was because thousands of other Man U fans acquired their tickets unofficially through other sources. Man U's real attendance there to day was nearer 45000 I would imagine. Brighton are definately in M32 and maybe even M31.

Nobby

Officailly Man Utd had 27000 tickets - less than us. The only reason red and white ran all the way down that one side was because thousands of other Man U fans acquired their tickets unofficially through other sources. Man U's real attendance there to day was nearer 45000 I would imagine. Brighton are definately in M32 and maybe even M31.

well from what i read in the paper millwall got allocated less than man utd??? and yes man u may have got allocated only 27000 tickets,but that is pretty standerd with fa cup finals due to the fact that thousands upon thousands get allocated to clubs around the country,corperate bigwigs,and ticket and travel companys????

ive been to 2 fa cup finals before in recent years so i know what I'm talking about,I'm not just making it up in my head!!! :rolleyes::D

Nobby

I know what your saying but Man U are different to any other club in terms of pulling power. Most neutrals today would have been closet Man U fans or sold their tickets to Man U fans. Its always the same with Man Utd.

Archived