IGNORED

Wolfsburg Sack Mcclaren

Duesseldorf Citizen

No good since Magath, tbh. Their form really tailed off last year and it showed when they failed to a) Progress in CL b) Even be above the drop zone come mid season 2009/10.

They still got a pretty good squad though with the lights of Diego on their roster e.g. ...

I do not know if you guys follow the Bundesliga, but there was a curious scene at the Wolfsburg - Hannover derby last weekend :

Wolfsburg got rewarded a penalty and McClaren ordered Patrick Helmes to take it. But instead Diego stepped up, send Helmes away, took it and missed awfully what might have been the equalizer.

What player acts like that when the manager's got their respect ?

I just think he's got a general problem reaching his players and earning their respect...

They still got a pretty good squad though with the lights of Diego on their roster e.g. ...

I do not know if you guys follow the Bundesliga, but there was a curious scene at the Wolfsburg - Hannover derby last weekend :

Wolfsburg got rewarded a penalty and McClaren ordered Patrick Helmes to take it. But instead Diego stepped up, send Helmes away, took it and missed awfully what might have been the equalizer.

What player acts like that when the manager's got their respect ?

I just think he's got a general problem reaching his players and earning their respect...

Think that's part of the problem, he's good with a underdog when there is little pressure, but when going into a big job he can't command the respect

Archived