IGNORED

Rochdale

TinnionForEngland

Yeah, like the time Halifax finished bottom of league 2, but unfortunately only one went down, which of course has now been changed, what a gutter if they wormed their way out of it again.

They would have to finish 21st to get saved in these circumstances. If the mighty Dagenham win even one of their games in hand the gas will be bottom. Looking at the table both tranny and Notts county have 3 and 4 games in hand can't see them getting out of this. :fingerscrossed:

They would have to finish 21st to get saved in these circumstances. If the mighty Dagenham win their game in hand the gas will be bottom. Looking at the table both tranny and Notts county have 3 and 4 games in hand can't see them getting out of this. :fingerscrossed:

Daggers have 3 in hand over them. Win one of those is enough to take them above the sags. I agree. I think they are as good as down. Reading their forum it seems they have pretty much accepted it themselves too

Daggers have 3 in hand over them. Win one of those is enough to take them above the sags. I agree. I think they are as good as down. Reading their forum it seems they have pretty much accepted it themselves too

I've just checked and when we lost to them in 2007, they had a grand total of 0 players who played for them tonight, do you reckon they will give it a rest now? no? thought not!!!

I've just checked and when we lost to them in 2007, they had a grand total of 0 players who played for them tonight, do you reckon they will give it a rest now? no? thought not!!!

They have to cling to something, they have nothing else left. They only have one decent player and he will leave when they go down. Relegation will crush them financially. I wouldn't be surprised if they're in administration this time next year

I wonder how the guy who started the OH YES thread over on the Sag forum feels now!!!

They were really ripping into us when we looked like relegation candidates after 4 or 5 games (We still do really!) but we are every bit entitled to give them some stick, and i know i will be the first to pop open the Champers if those mugs go down!!!

This post from one of their members called Chrissy Boy is a classic:

Other than Bradford City we are now the second biggest under-achievers in the entire football league

Brilliant! Does he seriously believe that? Someone needs to point out to him that given their scaffold-derived ground, shit attendances and history, League Two IS their natural level.

Team................PD......PTs......GD

Plymouth............30......33......-13

Notts County........25......32......0

Tranmere............26......31......-8

----------------------------------------

Swindon.............30......31......-11

Walsall.............29......27......-16

Bristol Rovers......29......27......-26

Dag & Red...........26......25......-12

They are certainly in trouble but it seems they played well last night, and were it not for the sending off and a dubious refereeing decision might have got something out of the game. Penney has made some decent signings - certainly Kalala and Williams - and Hoskins is clearly the business at League One level.

I take little pleasure in the situation at the Mem when we are far from safe and have three difficult matches coming up.

This will really sort the Rovers out all the lies of endless seasons selling any player that might push them forward bullshit ground plans that were never going to materialise ,,, Over the years when City played them at Eastville it was a proper derby feel once they moved to Bath i lost any interest in going to away games against them might as well been Plymouth,Swindon,Reading....... I prefer to see Cardiff City lose as they affect us more than the Sags if they go down and i can't see any quality to keep them up then it will be the end for them,,,,,

Archived