IGNORED

David Norris Could Be An Option

Sargent Pepper

http://news.bbc.co.u...own/9389910.stm

Scores and creates goals.....

Good player, but i think the following quote from his interview probably rules us out, even if he does move elsewhere..

"I'm settled here, the family's settled here, I'm close to my family, it's a great football club. The grass isn't always greener."

I would like to think Norris is the calibre of player the club would be sniffing around if avaliable. He may find it an attractive offer to come back to the West Country?!

I know Milly said we are short in defence and midfield and if the right person becomes avaliable during the loan window then we will pounce.

I see today Sven has said Jack Hobbs is avaliable for loan pending then bring in someone new at the back. Would be a great signing for us that.

whys he a scum bag?? please dont tell me your calling him a scum bag over the Luke McCormick thing?

Yep. His mate kills 2 young children and he considers that the most appropriate way to mark it is to make a handcuffs gesture when he scores a goal?

I'd like to think even a footballer could see the insensitivity of that.

Yep. His mate kills 2 young children and he considers that the most appropriate way to mark it is to make a handcuffs gesture when he scores a goal?

I'd like to think even a footballer could see the insensitivity of that.

absolute scum. if he thinks publically supporting someone whose recklessness took the lives of two small kiddies is acceptable, no matter how good a friend of his he is, then i wouldnt want him within 10 mile sof my football club. absolute ****. how must the family of those poor kids of felt when he came out and gave it the old handcuffs gesture. scum is actually too nice a phrase for a person like that.

absolute scum. if he thinks publically supporting someone whose recklessness took the lives of two small kiddies is acceptable, no matter how good a friend of his he is, then i wouldnt want him within 10 mile sof my football club. absolute ****. how must the family of those poor kids of felt when he came out and gave it the old handcuffs gesture. scum is actually too nice a phrase for a person like that.

I think "absolute scum" is a bit strong. Insensitive is probably more apt. Lets not forget he didnt have anything to do with the accident and the lad responsible is serving his time and rightly so.

I'm not gonna get into a long debate about it but I think we need to be a bit carefull we dont get on our high horse too much other wise we wont sign anyone who has had incidents in there past.

Jesus, calm down mate. Neither you, or me, know this bloke, or what he is like. What I do know is though that, at some point in our life, we will all do something thats stupid and after we've done it think "sh*t, why did I do that?"

It doesnt make him scum.......bloody hell. as the poster below put we need to be careful about how high a horse we climb on, otherwise we will never sign anyone.

David Norris....stupid? yes......scum?.....dont know the bloke personally, but christ, talk about condemning a man for one mistake

Archived