IGNORED

Disgusted With The Football League

O_Faz

After waiting 5 long hours in an often stagnent queue, we managed to make the ticket booths and purchase 7 of the Milleniums finest seats for next Sunday.

So imagine my disgust when our club badge, printed on the top of each ticket, will be removed when produced at the Millenium Stadium.

I for one am absolutely appalled by the League's pathetic decision and am considering complaining to them on this matter.

Sod the game, this has ruined my day completely. :@

Guest dez_gimred
So imagine my disgust when our club badge, printed on the top of each ticket, will be removed when produced at the Millenium Stadium.

me being stupid?? or could you elaborate on that

:rolleyes:

Guest RedwardsV1

when we give the ticket in our club badge at the top will be ripped off just like our club will vanish from Division 2 into Division 1 a few hours later

After waiting 5 long hours in an often stagnent queue, we managed to make the ticket booths and purchase 7 of the Milleniums finest seats for next Sunday.

I for one am absolutely appalled by the League's pathetic decision and am considering complaining to them on this matter.

You could always purchase a second ticket for yourself as a keepsake!!!!!

Guest bcfc_dryblackthorn
Why would that ruin anyone's day ? During sunday what you have said will not even cross mine, or most other city supporters mind, let alone ruin they're day ???

If we go up who cares ? and if we don't, who cares ?

I'm too nervous to worry about petty things like that !!! There's a play off final to be won !!!

slight over reaction I'm sensing here?? i mean our countrys falling to pieces,ive got better things than that to be concerned with :rolleyes::D:me?::D
Like being overweight and screwing my knee up, you overweight pie eater. :clap:

worry about petty things like that !!!
My life revolves around picking up on petty useless things like that. :rolleyes:

I have nothing better to do except examine my tickets for discrepancies such as this. :P

Seriously though I can't wait for the final to come along - what a weekend thats going to be!

Like being overweight and screwing my knee up, you overweight pie eater. :clap:
overweight!!!!! not a chance!!!! caskey is overweight,I'm the finest specimen of a man you could ever wish to meet,or so you missis said........... :rolleyes::D:me?:

blame roberts' goal for the reason you done your knee!!!!

i have to moan at him for something!!!!!! :D:clap::clap:

Archived