IGNORED

Nicky Back For Saturday

Coxy27

BBC Sport seems to believe that Nicky Maynard could be in the squad to face Leeds this weekend.

Really good news if this is true, although it's pretty obvious he won't start. Just another positive sign after his comeback for the reserves.

I have every confidence that once Nicky's back we can start climbing the table :)

BBC Sport seems to believe that Nicky Maynard could be in the squad to face Leeds this weekend.

Really good news if this is true, although it's pretty obvious he won't start. Just another positive sign after his comeback for the reserves.

I have every confidence that once Nicky's back we can start climbing the table :)

I believe we will have to wait another week.

Looks likely he will be on the bench Sat.

If I am right then, If I were Millen, i would bring him on about 15 mins from the end on Saturday.

If that happens, the noise around the ground will be awesome.

Dream on - I know, but if (say) it's 1 -1 at that time and he scores the winning goal .............

Could be, even after all this time out, he is capable of that.

http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/topic/134105-nicky-maynard-is-back/

The interest in Nicky returning is as, if not more, exciting than our recent signings. The potential of Maynard, Pitman, Stead and Clarkson available for selection really is exciting!

45 minutes doesn't make a season but would be great if this is the making of a successful career at city for Clarky.

If I am right then, If I were Millen, i would bring him on about 15 mins from the end on Saturday.

Dream on - I know, but if (say) it's 1 -1 at that time and he scores the winning goal .............

ive got to agree, when i heard he was in the squad i knew he would obviously be on the bench but ever since i heard he could be there saturday, i couldnt help but think what if its 1-1 coming up to the last 15mins then nicky maynard comes on to get the winner, would love to see that from watching in the stands and i reckon the noise if this did happen would be immense. cant wait for saturday :D come on you reds!!!!

Even better if he comes on with 15 minutes to go and scores our 4th goal for a 4-0 win.

Archived