IGNORED

Beyonce At Glasto

The Batman

Guest naughty eskimo

You should go next year mate, best 5 days of the year.

As for Beyonce - massive dissapointment for me. It's because Emily Eavis is getting a bigger say in who gets booked, and she has a shite taste in music.

i'll be in the Hare Krishna tent when she's on.

Beyonce has nice tits but no musical talent. It's a pity Glasto has dropped its standards to accommodate the wave of fake shite music we've seen over the last decade.

Beyonce no musical talent?? I'm not her biggest fan - she gets on my nerves, but she has an amazing voice and the music she makes is very good - particularly whe she was in destinys child

She has a nice voice not an amazing one IMO. She doesn't play instruments, compose, produce or arrange. Her style of music isn't to my taste but my comments aren't based on that.

It doesn't take much musical talent to be a successful pop artist - never really has.

She has a nice voice not an amazing one IMO. She doesn't play instruments, compose, produce or arrange. Her style of music isn't to my taste but my comments aren't based on that.

It doesn't take much musical talent to be a successful pop artist - never really has.

pop = shit - to be honest I dont really like her more recent mainstream music.

Definately R & B

"Contemporary" R&B = pop for me.

It's a pretty good example of what I mean by how little talent you need now- check out real old R&B from people like Ray Charles, James Brown, Sam Cooke or Fats Domino and compare what those guys could do compared to what passes for R&B now. It's a real pity.

"Contemporary" R&B = pop for me.

It's a pretty good example of what I mean by how little talent you need now- check out real old R&B from people like Ray Charles, James Brown, Sam Cooke or Fats Domino and compare what those guys could do compared to what passes for R&B now. It's a real pity.

Defo isnt pop - like I said earlier, her more recent stuff is pop - but songs like Bills Bills Bills are definately R & B.

Just because its moved on from the older stuff, does not make it "pop"

no disrespect to those you have listed - from the little i have heard of those, the music they made was amazing.

Defo isnt pop - like I said earlier, her more recent stuff is pop - but songs like Bills Bills Bills are definately R & B.

I think this is what irritates me - that sort of music doesn't have any characteristics of real R&B, it's not on the minor pentatonic scale, it doesn't use the same (any!) instruments only synth.

They should just pick another name, in a way calling it R&B is the lazy old "black american music" stereotype.

It's got more in common with pop I think.

I think this is what irritates me - that sort of music doesn't have any characteristics of real R&B, it's not on the minor pentatonic scale, it doesn't use the same (any!) instruments only synth.

They should just pick another name, in a way calling it R&B is the lazy old "black american music" stereotype.

It's got more in common with pop I think.

Yeps its annoying, rnb is black music granted, but where are the instruments? a fundamental part of rnb missing, real rnb has more in common with rock and roll. whats classed as rnb today is just pure shit.

Yeps its annoying, rnb is black music granted, but where are the instruments? a fundamental part of rnb missing, real rnb has more in common with rock and roll. whats classed as rnb today is just pure shit.

Idiot! and so ignorant.

so what if there aint "instruments"

Its all about the beat nowadays.

Archived