IGNORED

Theres Going To Be ...

beaverface

I'm guessing this may have already been mentioned in a previous thread, but I can't be arsed looking for it.

Anyway my point....

Sell out crowd + Leeds reputation + City's CSF + Haven't played Leeds for a long time + Away fans in home ends + 3pm kick off = trouble!!!

I'm guessing also that afterwards people will ask why wasn't any measures put in place to stop it etc...

Just thought I'd say it as I see it, rather than say it after the game.

I'm guessing this may have already been mentioned in a previous thread, but I can't be arsed looking for it.

Anyway my point....

Sell out crowd + Leeds reputation + City's CSF + Haven't played Leeds for a long time + Away fans in home ends + 3pm kick off = trouble!!!

I'm guessing also that afterwards people will ask why wasn't any measures put in place to stop it etc...

Just thought I'd say it as I see it, rather than say it after the game.

the club and police have had more than enough warning... if anything happens it's entirely their fault.

Hopefully the idiots won't be allowed out of their "special" homes today, we can all pray

Nah, i don't reckon anything will happen.

If Leeds fans are in the home sections causing agro, at best they would be banned for life and at worse they would face a trip to the big house. They simply wouldn't risk it.

If the CSF have pre-arranged something with Leeds thugs, then it'll be far far away from the ground and normal supporters. That's how they operate nowadays.

the club and police have had more than enough warning... if anything happens it's entirely their fault.

Hopefully the idiots won't be allowed out of their "special" homes today, we can all pray

Why on earth should it be the police's "fault"?!!!

Can't comprehend this mentality: the "fault" is entirely withy the idiots who just don't know how to just enjoy the match, and behave themselves, in a law-abiding way which does not interfere with others....

Violence is a cancer that football needs to rid itself of, for once and for all: it's costing our club, and others, £thousands - as well as keeping away the law abiding masses, who just aren't amused by anti-social behaviour and just want to have a few beers, and enjoy a game of football.

I just can't comprehend the mindset of some of the posters on here...

Can't comprehend this mentality: the "fault" is entirely withy the idiots who just don't know how to just enjoy the match, and behave themselves, in a law-abiding way which does not interfere with others....

Violence is a cancer that football needs to rid itself of, for once and for all: it's costing our club, and others, £thousands - as well as keeping away the law abiding masses, who just aren't amused by anti-social behaviour and just want to have a few beers, and enjoy a game of football.

Funnily enough , I'm listening to a Police album now - not sure what Sting has to do with it !!

Leaving in a bit , enjoy the day all :dancing2:

because the people who do this clearly dont have too many brain cells to rub together...

The Police and the Club have had as much warning as they could ever hope for thanks to our resident leeds dick head MOT. I agree with you entirely about it, I don't understand it at all.. but they will do it no matter what so it's up to the Police to take heed of the warnings available to all on a public forum... it is afterall their job to protect you and I.

i was chatting to a policeman yesterday who told me about their relationship with bcfc: anything outside the ground is the responsibility of the police, so they will have put in measures to find out where the firms want to meet, they will also be looking after the streets, pubs, train station etc. Inside the ground the situation is different; bcfc have to pay the police for the amount of officers they want, so obviously bcfc will not want to spend too much money on this. im hoping they've seen the threads on here and realised spending an extra few thousand on police for this game could save them a lot (reputation/ashton vale etc)...if they dont, and the amount of police in the ground is small then it could be very messy and will be the clubs fault (imo) because they've had enough warning and shouldn't have allowed tickets to get into the hands of leeds fans. let see what happens. im now off for 7 pints of thatchers!

up the city!

because the people who do this clearly dont have too many brain cells to rub together...

The Police and the Club have had as much warning as they could ever hope for thanks to our resident leeds dick head MOT. I agree with you entirely about it, I don't understand it at all.. but they will do it no matter what so it's up to the Police to take heed of the warnings available to all on a public forum... it is afterall their job to protect you and I.

very true!

This MOT fella even told us which block in which stand he personally had tickets for, shouldnt need the Avon and Somerset to employ Colombo to figure out where the real potential for trouble inside the ground will be

i was chatting to a policeman yesterday who told me about their relationship with bcfc: anything outside the ground is the responsibility of the police, so they will have put in measures to find out where the firms want to meet, they will also be looking after the streets, pubs, train station etc. Inside the ground the situation is different; bcfc have to pay the police for the amount of officers they want, so obviously bcfc will not want to spend too much money on this. im hoping they've seen the threads on here and realised spending an extra few thousand on police for this game could save them a lot (reputation/ashton vale etc)...if they dont, and the amount of police in the ground is small then it could be very messy and will be the clubs fault (imo) because they've had enough warning and shouldn't have allowed tickets to get into the hands of leeds fans. let see what happens. im now off for 7 pints of thatchers!

up the city!

A few years ago, any policeman that stepped foot into ashton gate, the club had to pay a minimum of £50 a hour for a minimum of 4 hours. Even if they were just there for a hour or so.

The costs mounts up massively.

Archived