IGNORED

Positives From Today

tinmansboots

and we create alot of chances

we had shots cleared off the line hit the post and bar

and we dominated for long periods

I will admit now that I only watched the second half, and that from what I hear the first half was awful.

In the second, we created chances from the outset, hit the post twice, forced a good save from Schmeichel and had a shot cleared over the bar. From what I saw, we deserved a minimum of one goal from that sort of play and were unlucky not to get one.

The turning point for me, was Pitman blasting wide in the early stages of the second half. He could comfortably have scored, made it 1-1 and then I think we would have gone on to win.

I will admit now that I only watched the second half, and that from what I hear the first half was awful.

In the second, we created chances from the outset, hit the post twice, forced a good save from Schmeichel and had a shot cleared over the bar. From what I saw, we deserved a minimum of one goal from that sort of play and were unlucky not to get one.

The turning point for me, was Pitman blasting wide in the early stages of the second half. He could comfortably have scored, made it 1-1 and then I think we would have gone on to win.

Very harsh. Going across him on his weaker foot, good connection just wide. Hardly a glaring miss. Ledds goal had a charmed life second half. One of those days, we could have played for hours and not scored. When its not your day its not your day.

Plus there was a very clear handball missed by both officials.

Thought we did ok. Leeds defence much tougher than ours, busy hardworking team, like their manager.

amen to that!! The quicker he heads back to Scotland and its Downs League standard the better

Positives -

Maynard's return

When we brought on Adomah and changed shape where we could actually dictate the game we look threatening!

Cisse was class today only player that can keep the ball on the floor!

Negatives

McAlistair's performance

Lump ball

poor first half shape, what was pitman doing left midfield?

Starting to get worried now, Leicester and Watford away next two games! Better start winning at home and fast!

Archived