IGNORED

Attendance

wayne allisons tongues

first off I don't know what the attendance was, but it had to be at least 18-19 thousand, I think there were quite alot of "fans" who came to see L**ds play rather than us. I go to watch Bristol City play and I do it every week. Why can't we have this every week, I understand that life is tough financially and our form of late has not been exceptional.BUT surely not all fans have that problem. I and most other fans know that the attendance will drop significantly for our next home game against the mighty S****horpe. I don't care who we play whether it is Man U or Crawley town I will still be there. But on the whole today good atmosphere, and a reasonable performance against a hard working team. Shame we didn't get a goal early second half.

Rant over

Well we've got to leave thousands unsold for 'health and saftey' reasons. I'm not sure why we leave so many blocks between the home and away fans in the EE. It's one thing doing it for a potentially volatile affair such as today or against the Welsh but why do we insist on imposing these restrictions against Preston, Doncaster, S****horpe etc. It's a waste of seats and is just unnessecary. Whenever we go to away games one line of stewards or police is considered fine, as it is in the majority of PL games, even the more rowdy ones...

Archived