IGNORED

Okay, So That Formation Worked Against Lowly Preston

CITYRED

PICK YOUR TEAM:  

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

PERSONALY I WOULD GO FOR THIS, BUT I HOPE WE CAN GET A CREATIVE MIDFIELDER TO COME IN ON LOAN TO REPLACE ELLIOT

-----------------------JAMES--------------------------

CAREY---CAULKER---FONATINE---MCCALISTER

ADOMAH-----CISSE-----ELLIOT----WOOLFORD

--------------MAYNARD-----KEOGH-----------------

Until I filled it out I really didnt realise just HOW dire the selection is??? There must be half the team there that I really dont want to see in a red shirt???

Just where the hell has it all gone wrong in a few years???

Ditto. I notice nobody's picked Hunt yet? I wonder why. :dunno:

P.S. I wonder if Riaz is the poster that voted for Gerken in goal. :innocent06:

-----------------------------------JAMES--------------------------

----------CAREY------CAULKER---STEWART---FONTAINE-----

----------------------------------CISSE------------------

-----------AD0MAH----------------------------------WOOLFORD----------------

---------- --------------------- KEOGH---------------------------

--------------MAYNARD-------------------------PITMAN-------------

With on the attack, fontaine and carey behind adomah and woolford for support. On the defensive to counter attack get the ball up to Keogh, to then create chances for Maynard and Pitman. A strong lad like Keogh will do nicely behind Maynard and Pitman.

Thing is, I was cringeworthy to have Stewart and Fontaine in my side, even Cisse. So for me we definately need loan signings in. But I would like to see us in a 4-1-2-1-2

Why no 4-5-1 option - seems the best set up to me

A DM (Cisse) can stay back letting the Left back and right back come up field when we have possession. 5 players in midfield meaning we can battle for the ball, Adomah and Woolford in the midfield going wide to give us options when we are attacking. Pitman up front alone. Elliott/Skuse in the middle of the park and Maynard in a free role behind Pitman.

67211_Bristol_City.jpg

If we some how get safe this season I would like to see Riberio, Fontaine, Carey, Edwards & Nyatanga used in defence to get them playing together as I think they could be our future back four (with caulker probably leaving and Carey with maybe a season left in him).

For next season we have

Woolford and Adomah are good midfield/wingers and will create chances, Cisse I think will be a good DM. Maynard, Pitman and Stead three good attacking options. Elliott I think is still a good player, we need I think however someone able to put their foot on the ball and dictate the pace of the game - if you have 100% possession then barring flukes you won't conceded - I would like us to pass the ball, keep it to feet or run if we have space and if nothing is on pass it back and start again - we all to often force play or hoof the ball upfront when there is no option, when we should keep possession and play it back and try again.

Archived