IGNORED

Are We Afraid Of Change?

Welcome To The Jungle

Reading a post about our current team vs the Wembley team and it got me thinking, are we afraid to sell, move on, ask to move into coaching some of the old guard. If you look at the wembley team, Basso, Orr, McIndoe, Noble, Carle, Adebola, Trundle, have all left, and in order of how highly I rated them, it would be

Basso

Orr

McIndoe

Adebola

Carle

Noble

Trundle

But of these players, only Noble and Trundle were moved on by the club, and the rest asked to leave. Is Millen afraid to sell long term players because he formed in his role as assistant, friendships. Players like Macca, Carey, Elliot he just seems unable to drop or replace. All nice guys but 2 are now physcialy not up to full back standard and the other is a bit of a headless chicken.

So why are the fore mentioned players who left so important and why have we suffered without them. They all had desire to be Premier league so requested to leave to get to the promised land, our current squad is not driven enough with as much determination to succeed. We arn't arrogant or aggressive enough.

So are we scared to get players driven for success or drop the old guard?

Reading a post about our current team vs the Wembley team and it got me thinking, are we afraid to sell, move on, ask to move into coaching some of the old guard. If you look at the wembley team, Basso, Orr, McIndoe, Noble, Carle, Adebola, Trundle, have all left, and in order of how highly I rated them, it would be

Basso

Orr

McIndoe

Adebola

Carle

Noble

Trundle

But of these players, only Noble and Trundle were moved on by the club, and the rest asked to leave. Is Millen afraid to sell long term players because he formed in his role as assistant, friendships. Players like Macca, Carey, Elliot he just seems unable to drop or replace. All nice guys but 2 are now physcialy not up to full back standard and the other is a bit of a headless chicken.

So why are the fore mentioned players who left so important and why have we suffered without them. They all had desire to be Premier league so requested to leave to get to the promised land, our current squad is not driven enough with as much determination to succeed. We arn't arrogant or aggressive enough.

Come the summer what ever happends we a massive clear shake up from top to bottom.

We need a complete new midfield .

Milen must go. If we do stay up and he keeps his job he would probably be sacked by October if results don't go well at the start of the season.

Basso

Orr

McIndoe

Adebola

Carle

Noble

Trundle

Yes. Gary was too loyal for too long to players who were not performing because of what they had done in the past. Fat lot of good it did him. I fear Keith will be the same and they'll all be getting new contracts soon and carry on in their comfort zone, . I suspect Carey pretty much runs he show anyway so Keith will get no say there.

Archived