IGNORED

1M

Rob k

Fair play to you for spending a million pounds of your own money. You must be minted or stupid, or both.

get real mate, football in the championship is an expensive business, The way i see it is if we dont get rid of millen we will 100% go down either this or next season and lose 3m, he just spent another fortune in wages and signings so cant see why 1m on a proven manager is such a problem.

Millen out.

Why would he come here?

Who knows if he would but i would love to see him here, City will be a big job, we have a minted owner who backs his managers, a new ground on the hoizon, Million pound training faclities, academys etc, we have a lot going for us and to somebody like O'Driscoll we could represent a real challenge.

SOD knocked back Sheffield United, so he would certainly knock us back IMO.

BCAGFC

Maybe he would i dont know, what have sheff utd got going for them though? Trigger happy chairman with no funds to spend at the moment, when will SOD think ive now taken Donnie as far as i can and needs a totally new challenge with a bit of cash to spend?

Maybe im just hoping as i want Millen out so bad as under him were going one way only.

Doncaster have lost 6 of their last 7 games, by the way, plus O'Driscoll turned down Sheff U recently, a bigger club than us and a job for which he wouldn't even have needed to move house.

He wouldn't come here, so it's academic.

Doncaster have lost 6 of their last 7 games, by the way, plus O'Driscoll turned down Sheff U recently, a bigger club than us and a job for which he wouldn't even have needed to move house.

He wouldn't come here, so it's academic.

we have sounded him out then have we? If we dont ask we wont get.

Managers like players all get stale at some point and i think SOD is at that stage with Doncaster.

Like S.bcity said O'driscoll hasnt got the budget at Donny like he would have here for his current team to progress.

Maybe he thought the job at Sheff Utd was too big? plus being rivals and struggling for cash he prob thought he was on a hiding to nothing.

I personally thought we should of got him or tried too once coppell walked, not appoint a rookie!

I do think that SOD has hit the wall at Donny as GJ did here.

SOD has never had loads of cash to spend and probably prefers to work within a budget, GJ was the same, as soon as he started spending big cash on better players.....that is where the problems started IMO.

BCAGFC

quick question, Where does this money come from?

Our chairman who's already funding a 12 million loss as well as providing funds for Woolford and Keogh?

If you've got the money rattling about then go ahead but don't expect our chairman to fund it

So if you were the chairman would you fork out 1m to save 2m?

Who knows if he would but i would love to see him here, City will be a big job, we have a minted owner who backs his managers, a new ground on the hoizon, Million pound training faclities, academys etc, we have a lot going for us and to somebody like O'Driscoll we could represent a real challenge.

Bold for emphasis - Millen is going nowhere, he will get the summer to ship of deadwood and bring in one or two players.

You do know that O'Driscoll won just 1 of his first 15 games in charge of Bournemouth and relegated them in his second season, right?

If he'd been City manager we'd have booted him out long before he was able to build the kind of teams he's become known for. The know-it-alls on here would have declared him useless and insisted we got an experienced manager in.

Archived