IGNORED

Football Governance Today

gater2

I am working on a project with a think tank to look into football governance in the light of the Department for Culture Media and Sport Inquiry into Football Governance. The findings will be published shortly and presented to the select committee, but we need as many football fans as possible to partake in an online survey to see what fans really think. It would be REALLY appreciated if you could take just 2 mins to fill out the survey and then also forward on to any of your friends who are football fans (even Gas fans!!) - we're trying to make the survey go viral! (I believe this is City related as the findings of the select committee will affect all clubs, including us!)

Here's the survey: http://www.footballfanscensus.com/research/go/s/75/t/1

Thanks very much for your time! Would be interested to hear your thoughts on this too.

CTID :city:

• SC&T Board Members

I am working on a project with a think tank to look into football governance in the light of the Department for Culture Media and Sport Inquiry into Football Governance. The findings will be published shortly and presented to the select committee, but we need as many football fans as possible to partake in an online survey to see what fans really think. It would be REALLY appreciated if you could take just 2 mins to fill out the survey and then also forward on to any of your friends who are football fans (even Gas fans!!) - we're trying to make the survey go viral! (I believe this is City related as the findings of the select committee will affect all clubs, including us!)

Here's the survey: http://www.footballfanscensus.com/research/go/s/75/t/1

Thanks very much for your time! Would be interested to hear your thoughts on this too.

CTID :city:

Done!

Done!

Thank you!

Would be interested to hear what everyone else is thinking on the govnance of football and the FA in particular. Do you think they're doing a good job? If not, why not? Should there be a limit on how much clubs spend in relation to their revenue?

Did anyone see Lord Triesman the other day in the evidence session? Was pretty explosive!

Archived