IGNORED

Maynard

Fireman Sam

Maynard out of Foxes game Friday!

Millen says he is not ready.

I wonder whats wrong with him now?

Hopefully it is not Nick's decision and it's Millen's.

If it is not Maynards decision, then I think Nick knows if he is ready or not.

I hope there is not bad news for him that nobody will release from the Mighty Gate????

I hope there is not bad news for him that nobody will release from the Mighty Gate????

SOURCE?

"Maynard out? WHAT noooooooo :(" I guess is the reaction you were looking for right?... poor attempt of trying to wind us fans up pal, get a grip.

Lets not get bored!

You know what I said.

It is in the EP.

I'm a far bigger fan than you are, and I am not on here to wind people up. (I would always say I am the biggest fan of City, because that is how I feel.)

Anyway I got the message across, everyone now knows. I just hope it's not a bigger problem than what KM is saying?

Come on City at the Foxes.

END OF POST FOR ME. :innocent06:

Lets not get bored!

You know what I said.

It is in the EP.

I'm a far bigger fan than you are, and I am not on here to wind people up. (I would always say I am the biggest fan of City, because that is how I feel.)

Anyway I got the message across, everyone now knows. I just hope it's not a bigger problem than what KM is saying?

Come on City at the Foxes.

END OF POST FOR ME. :innocent06:

I know what is in the Evening Post, but in your OP you twisted what was in the Evening Post to wind people up. it doesnt take a rocket scientist to realise that. "Maynard OUT" is different from "Maynard wont START" again i dont like repeating myself but somtimes you have to on this forum.

"Im a far bigger fan than you are"

Oh dear god, thats this? my dads bigger than your dad? :doh:

I know what is in the Evening Post, but in your OP you twisted what was in the Evening Post to wind people up. it doesnt take a rocket scientist to realise that. "Maynard OUT" is different from "Maynard wont START" again i dont like repeating myself but somtimes you have to on this forum.

OK

Nah, it's obvious ... he's either fatter or taller than you and thought he'd point it out. :whistle2:

Archived