IGNORED

When Will Hoskins Ever Shut Up?

CITYRED

Disagree Paul. I think he is awful, and I know the bloke. He seems to stagger his way through a game and seems more excited when the opposition score. The last goal we scored against PNE it was 5 minutes before I realised we'd scored again such was his total lack of tone. Seriously.

The best commentator in the SW is AD, without question

Disagree Paul. I think he is awful, and I know the bloke. He seems to stagger his way through a game and seems more excited when the opposition score. The last goal we scored against PNE it was 5 minutes before I realised we'd scored again such was his total lack of tone. Seriously.

The best commentator in the SW is AD, without question

Matty i have to disagree with you on this one mate. AD & RH are on an equal par with each other. I have had this chat with them both & they both know they get accused on all the west football teams forums of favouring other teams ect. But i can assure you that is not the case.

What do you want RH to do go into manic depression mode like all the city fans do when the opposition score.

Matty i have to disagree with you on this one mate. AD & RH are on an equal par with each other. I have had this chat with them both & they both know they get accused on all the west football teams forums of favouring other teams ect. But i can assure you that is not the case.

What do you want RH to do go into manic depression mode like all the city fans do when the opposition score.

I don't think they are even close to being on a par mate. I think a large part of it is purely down to voice. RH sounds tinny and high pitched, whereas AD sounds deeper and more authorative. More Mike Ingham-esque, although nowhere near his lofty heights. I also think AD paints a better picture. I heard the Leicester goal in the car on the way to get my takeaway and honestly thought we had scored for a few seconds. I'm not accusing him of bias at all. We both know who he supports :thumbsup:

I don't think they are even close to being on a par mate. I think a large part of it is purely down to voice. RH sounds tinny and high pitched, whereas AD sounds deeper and more authorative. More Mike Ingham-esque, although nowhere near his lofty heights. I also think AD paints a better picture. I heard the Leicester goal in the car on the way to get my takeaway and honestly thought we had scored for a few seconds. I'm not accusing him of bias at all. We both know who he supports :thumbsup:

I understand mate. I'll ask him to work on his Brian Blessed voice a bit more.:D :D :D

Archived