IGNORED

Only One Way Forward

allyolly

14 games left - avoiding relegation is in OUR hands.

This team and this manager have without doubt shown that we have the potential to take this club forward and Lansdown clearly believes this too.

No one would argue that consistency has been a real problem this season but I cant see that any change at this point would be anything but a major gamble.

Anything but 100% getting behind the club and forgetting small minded agendas will diminish our club's chances of progress and at worst will put us back 5 years.

COME ON YOU REDS.

14 games left - avoiding relegation is in OUR hands.

This team and this manager have without doubt shown that we have the potential to take this club forward and Lansdown clearly believes this too.

No one would argue that consistency has been a real problem this season but I cant see that any change at this point would be anything but a major gamble.

Anything but 100% getting behind the club and forgetting small minded agendas will diminish our club's chances of progress and at worst will put us back 5 years.

COME ON YOU REDS.

Have they?

I can't agree with the highlighted bit Allyolly. I think the only thing they have shown without doubt is that they COULD take this club backwards.

100% behind the club though and I will back the lads with everything I can.

Archived