IGNORED

Atmosphere V Scunthorpe

Bcfc-Chris

Anyone see te Celtic fans doing the 'Poznan' just now? Looks absolutely brilliant! Surely worth a go in the Eastend on Saturday? I've received something on Facebook aswell about a flag day on Saturday, so if we try and get the Gate bouncing again with flags, scarves, inflatables etc it would be brilliant, as our club really needs our best support right now!

Totally agree...

We have to get AG rocking on saturday as it is a MASSIVE game and hopefully the players will respond.

At some games this season AG has been quieter than a morgue....including the EE, thought the idea of opening it up again was to improve the atmosphere, just because performances/results are poor doesn't mean the support has to stop.

If there are politics involved.................SORT IT OUT!!!!

I was thinking last night, will WE take some of the blame ourselves if we go down, did WE do enough........IMO we aren't doing enough at the moment......hopefully I'm proved wrong on saturday.

BCAGFC

Hell no. Manchester City stole it off that Polish team and now everyone else is doing it. Its embarrassing.

Can we not do something original like bounce around the ground?

I was just putting it out there mate, thought it looked quite good. To be honest I would be up for anything which gets a bit more atmosphere at the Gate.

Hell no. Manchester City stole it off that Polish team and now everyone else is doing it. Its embarrassing.

yeah but our "bounce" means flailing yours arms up an down like some flipping nutter the bounce they do is a proper pogo which in my book means bouncing up and down

feel free to disagree!

yeah but our "bounce" means flailing yours arms up an down like some flipping nutter the bounce they do is a proper pogo which in my book means bouncing up and down

feel free to disagree!

Are you trying to argue with me in the difference in bouncing? I really couldn't give a flying whatever about the difference in bouncing technique.

Anyone see te Celtic fans doing the 'Poznan' just now? Looks absolutely brilliant! Surely worth a go in the Eastend on Saturday? I've received something on Facebook aswell about a flag day on Saturday, so if we try and get the Gate bouncing again with flags, scarves, inflatables etc it would be brilliant, as our club really needs our best support right now!

It makes me laugh when people still refer to the East End as the best section of the ground still... its died out in there now, it always empty and no1 hardly sings... whats this fasination with the East End its cringe worthy.

It makes me laugh when people still refer to the East End as the best section of the ground still... its died out in there now, it always empty and no1 hardly sings... whats this fasination with the East End its cringe worthy.

Total rubbish.

The East End can be superb on its day. Think your coment is rather degrading for the chaps that get in there and do their upmost to get Ashton Gate rocking!!!!

The eastend alone is louder than the rest of the city support despite only containing 1000 ish city in there, apart from little spurts of songs in dolman, Williams and atyeo after we score.

Why cant we stop the competition and were louder than you etc.

Thats half the problem with the EE at the moment. Left not singing with right and vice versa.

We all need to sing together! As i suggested on another post, there are lots of ways to improve things!

Why dont we try singing between stands. For example Im sure if the EE sang enough songs at the dolman they would reply eventually.

Hpoefully leading to each stand gradually building up the atmosphere within stands.

We could even try singing at each other within stands e.g........ were the left side, were the right side

Having somebody brave at the front leading the chants like in italy would help I reckon!

Yeah.....Yeah...and on top of that they pay less.....not proper fans in there at all....ban them....

Hang on, I am talking gibberish....would it not better if everyone just got behind our team.....and who gives a flying one where anyone sits....

Leeds didn't.

Is that original though? Most sides, especially in Europe have fans who bounce up and down while chanting incessantly! I would however welcome the return of 'Bounce Around the Ground' becauise tbh, in every game I've been to this season- home or away- the atmosphere has been moderate to poor.

The atmosphere is vital on Saturday. It has a negative effect on the players when the only noise coming from the stands, is coming from fans shouting abuse at them. When there is a positive atmosphere, the players gain conifidence allowing them to play better, this was shown at the home game against Reading when we were rock bottom.

We then continued on from that result and had a fantastic run in the league. So every get there singing voices ready for Saturday! :city:

really hope we get a decent crowd on sat and every one gets behind them and is positive and we all ' sing our hearts out for the lads' fingers crossed for a massive 3 points :fingerscrossed: would also be great if we could get someit at watford on tuesday. COYR

Archived