IGNORED

John Oster...

2iamdavies

When my friend went down the gate yesterday, he seen John Oster down there. I havent heard any news of him being released by Sunderland, but my friend said that he heard that he got released with the likes of McAteer and Babb.

He said he didnt like he was queing up for a ticket.

Not a bad player, highly rated as a youngster and never got his big chance, had a good season with Sunderland this year thou.

So, who knows. :D

Anyone see him or heard about this?

Guest Spunkwood
:D hmmmmm is this where I say my grandma was walking past Winterstoke garage and she happened to walk into David Seaman and then she asked her aunty to ask her mum where David Seaman was goin by then the Milkman had arrived he gave him cider no black in this case he got very agry and said Danny wants me to be his assistant with frank barlow moving onto Stoke with Tony Pulis and Lindsey Parsons has a big nose by this time Graham Poll had fallen down a foot hole so the might Steve Dunn came along and said Hi but yeah please do get out driving into the hole was Andy Cole with Jacki they didnt know what to do but I have heard Super Bob Taylor has been released :D

Guest Spunkwood

according to my step dads step dads granddads ex sister in law maradonna has signed to Gretna so we've missed out there but pele on the other hand you got it wrong remember that Ghana player called Pele well that was him but instead because we dont have a one piece kit and we have all the points to play for next season Roger Milla ex cameroon star wants to play for city but this was according to my mums work friend who lives in Etheopia she said city where signing Alan Lee yes from Cardiff but where Mr Milla because into this i have no idea was walking round bath the other day and I saw Paul Dickov :ph34r:

Guest Spunkwood

yea but that was when i signed up for the forum i been drug free for awhile now but it wont stop me drinkin my cider

Archived