IGNORED

Sc**thorpe Vs Sheff Utd

red panda

I'd settle for a gruelling 0-0, with 3 men sent off each, everyone else booked, several pitch invasions, both clubs being found to have fielded ineligible players, and each of them going into administration on the final whistle.

Not too much to hope for is it?

I think Seff Utd will have the edge physically and will use it. Definately could be a tempestuous affair that game.

I'd settle for a gruelling 0-0, with 3 men sent off each, everyone else booked, several pitch invasions, both clubs being found to have fielded ineligible players, and each of them going into administration on the final whistle.

Not too much to hope for is it?

I think the most important result for us is a City win.

If we can get three points tonight, that will be another game gone without the "too few teams" below gaining ground on us.

I think the most important result for us is a City win.

If we can get three points tonight, that will be another game gone without the "too few teams" below gaining ground on us.

Well said. We have to concentrate on our fate, forget everything else

Well said. We have to concentrate on our fate, forget everything else

I disagree, we are crap, we are relying on there being 3 worse teams than us at the end of the season, and these are 2 of them, hopefully. 0-0, and some sendings off will do me fine. If we happen to scrape a draw then all the better. I think I would prefer s****horpe winning though if I had to choose one of them.

I disagree, we are crap, we are relying on there being 3 worse teams than us at the end of the season, and these are 2 of them, hopefully. 0-0, and some sendings off will do me fine. If we happen to scrape a draw then all the better. I think I would prefer s****horpe winning though if I had to choose one of them.

I agree with you, we are just hoping that there will be 3 teams that are actually worse than we are, but I think that Scunny could well surprise a few people yet.

Archived