IGNORED

Is Marvs Current Goalscoring Form

hinsleburg

i dont think its a co-incidence that marv starts scoring when cisse is in the team. cisse allows marv to push forward more and with adomah and woolford on the wings provides key cover.

excellent result tonight, COYR

Maybe. They certainly should ensure we physically compete in each game and Cisse does hold position well, meaning that we have 5 attack minded players and 5 defensively minded players = balance. Despite being an aggressive tackler, Marvin has an attacking outlook. If he could pass he'd have been in the Premier League years ago.

If we progress and maybe get more energetic, attack minded full backs a player like Cisse is absolutely necessary. Like Busquets at Barcelona, he can protect the back line, alllowing the full backs to push forward as well as allowing more creative midfielders to get on with things. Cisse would have been a good partner for Hartley.

i have been saying for ages that a defensive holding midfielder (The Makelele Role) is the key for any side. It allows the attackers to attack and breaks down the opposition.

Whether it's Elliot or Cisse or Skuse, i dont care as long as they have the discipline to play that role

Heck, what is Makelele dong nowadays, he could still be super ace.

Archived