IGNORED

Who Will Go Up?

Welcome To The Jungle

Looking the other way other than down, who will go up.

QPR seem a cert but form may let them down, also Norwich, the Welsh 2, Leeds, Forest, Leicester, Hull, Reading and Burnley are all in with a shout via play offs at least.

My money is on QPR, Swansea and Hull via PO's. Only because since we have been in the Championship, our final opponents have always gone up via the play offs.

Hull, then Burnley, the Blackpool, now Hull again...maybe?

Looking the other way other than down, who will go up.

QPR seem a cert but form may let them down, also Norwich, the Welsh 2, Leeds, Forest, Leicester, Hull, Reading and Burnley are all in with a shout via play offs at least.

My money is on QPR, Swansea and Hull via PO's. Only because since we have been in the Championship, our final opponents have always gone up via the play offs.

Hull, then Burnley, the Blackpool, now Hull again...maybe?

Isn't ti something like every last game we've played for the last 11 years one of those 2 teams has been promoted?

I don't mind Swansea, ABCOL for me.

We can't have Cardiff or Swansea in the English Premier League. It just ain't right.

It's the start of a slippery slope. Before you know it there will be compulsory daffodill planting, and it will be mandatory to have dirty fingernails whilst singing about the valleys.

Be careful what you wish for.

Archived