IGNORED

David James

hinsleburg

i missed the most part of the david james thingy on radio bristol.

was anything interesting said and does anyone know if you can get it on i-player or anything.

cheers

Very interesting DJ spoke well and seems to genuinley love BCFC he also joked we dont need Ronaldo cus we've got Nicky Maynard :laugh:

Radio Bristol are re-running it 1pm on Sat

The more I here the guy speak the more I like him,

He is and expensive player at the end of his career granted but he seems to enjoy it here and I can see him as a future manager of the club,

I say that thhinking of super joe jordon who we signed in the same circumstances,

He is and expensive player at the end of his career granted but he seems to enjoy it here and I can see him as a future manager of the club,

I say that thhinking of super joe jordon who we signed in the same circumstances,

Can only be good for the club if the young players coming up through the club can't learn or don't aspire to do what he has in the game they should not be playing football.

I thought that he might be useful around AG for all sorts of reasons however in a recent interview on sky he said that his main focus and interest at the moment is Trance music - hardly the main thing to be doing if aspiring to coaching or management

His attitude during the whole interview was childish and IMO isn't interested in anything other than getting paid

Bring on Henderson i say

I thought that he might be useful around AG for all sorts of reasons however in a recent interview on sky he said that his main focus and interest at the moment is Trance music - hardly the main thing to be doing if aspiring to coaching or management

His attitude during the whole interview was childish and IMO isn't interested in anything other than getting paid

Bring on Henderson i say

God forbid having a laugh in an interview. what a child.:tumbleweed:

Bring on Henderson i say

Did you actually listen to the interview? Those comments are extremely short-sighted and bewildering to say the least.

Some city fans ay.. unbelievable!

Bring on Henderson i say

I suggest you listen to the link. I thought he sounded quite committed to City and seems to be enjoying his time here.

I suggest you listen to the link. I thought he sounded quite committed to City and seems to be enjoying his time here.

People don't like evidence that disagrees with their "opinions"

James, despite all the evidence and all the autograph signing and all the money he gives to charity is after all according to Simonwheeler and his merry gang of "enlightened" fellows a MONEY GRABBING, SELF INDULGENT CRETIN.

even put it in caps to ensure it's exactly how Simon feels.

James must've shagged his missus/Boyfriend (Not insinuating anything, just wouldn't want to make any assumptions regarding his sexuality) It's the only conclusion I can come to.

In reality, James is plausibly the most intelligent and respectable professional footballers out there and when he speaks, its alwys worth listening to.

robson isn't a bad manager

ok, he aint a bad manager, but you know what I mean.

I rated him as one of England's best ever players. You dont play 90 times and be captain 65 times for England and be 5h17.

However, he certainly aint done much on the managerial front.

Boro - relegated (2 domestic cup finals though)

WBA - kept them up on the last day despite the hoodoo of being bottom at christmas but that was more luck than anything else.

Sheff Utd - Awful.

Thailand - no idea to be fair.

Influence in preparing for games how he trains and his genuine experience was the point i was trying to get across that will help the younger players not in a management/coaching capacity.

ah right, sorry for mistake

it's cuz you replied to a comment about him being future manager and i jumped to conclusion.

Archived