IGNORED

Facebook Event For Planning Meeting Wednesday

Dollymarie

Will be there + 2.

Does anyone have any idea how big the place is. As the Green mafia seem to be walking (in their eyes victory march from hen and chicken) can we fill the place out so they cant get in by the time they arrive. Also I wouldnt put it past them to let us believe thats what they are doing but in secret try to get there early to block us out. All this political games making me paranoid ?

What actually is happening at this meeting , are members of the public allowed to speak ? are questions taken from the floor or is it just a case of observing.

In which case what is being observed ?

We are up against professional agitators who know the rules and will bend them to their advantage .

We need to be fully conversant with what is happening

I take no shame in starting another thread and spamming the forum

Please can the facebook people on there join this event to say they are attending, and pass the word amongst other City fans to get as many of us there as possible.

http://www.facebook....143228215740551

Spread the word people. Please. :)

Vive le Revolution :chant6ez::preacher:

Sorry, I won't be there as I will be revolting in Morocco

Dolly marie...Aint it about time you stopped getting involved in football issues and got back to doing what women should do. washing up and cooking. you really are involved in issues that really do not have anything to with women or are just being nosey cause you want to know what the lads are up too. so please take your name from this forum and get back in the kitchen sweetheart chop chop....run along good girl.

Dolly marie...Aint it about time you stopped getting involved in football issues and got back to doing what women should do. washing up and cooking. you really are involved in issues that really do not have anything to with women or are just being nosey cause you want to know what the lads are up too. so please take your name from this forum and get back in the kitchen sweetheart chop chop....run along good girl.

Harvey, you should be deeply embarassed: 1 - because you're disrespecting someone who clearly puts in a lot of time and effort to better this beloved club of ours, and 2, because you are so far off the mark if you think comments like that will be welcome on this forum.

Oh, and 3, because you are quite clearly a ****t.

Now, why don't you **** off back to your cave.

Harvey, you should be deeply embarassed: 1 - because you're disrespecting someone who clearly puts in a lot of time and effort to better this beloved club of ours, and 2, because you are so far off the mark if you think comments like that will be welcome on this forum.

Oh, and 3, because you are quite clearly a ****t.

Now, why don't you **** off back to your cave.

i dont doubt she does a lot of work but thats what women do.... dont get upset she would make a lovely kitchen hand

What actually is happening at this meeting , are members of the public allowed to speak ? are questions taken from the floor or is it just a case of observing.

In which case what is being observed ?

We are up against professional agitators who know the rules and will bend them to their advantage .

We need to be fully conversant with what is happening

Keep an eye open for any 'unusual handshakes' or rolled up (red) trouser legs ! ...... (nudge nudge wink wink know wot I mean guvnor... ? ) ...... or maybe not, but it wouldnt surprise me tbh, the way some things seem to work in this City.. :dunno:

i dont doubt she does a lot of work but thats what women do.... dont get upset she would make a lovely kitchen hand

I know your game son, and i'm not falling for it. My suspicion is that you are some spotty little 17 year old chav trying to act the big man in front of his mates, who've come round for a sleepover and are pissed up on shandy.

Anyway, i've spent far too much of my time even justifying your pityful existence with a response, so consider yourself ignored from now on, which sadly I suspect is the story of your life, and the reason that you posted such a ridiculous comment in the first place.

On your way son, there is no place for nobheads like you on this forum.

Ta da

Your a ******* ****** !

The lady's done more for this club than most supporters! Clearly on a wind up so **** off fist your mother you total **** !

OK, look i am only saying what most red blooded males think dont get upset i am not saying she is a bad person but she would do a reat job other than getting involved in football.....knitting is a good sport

Anyone with half a brain will realized this has been the case, lets not though lower ourselves and if we get a chance to get into the meeting not be thrown out, this is not just a Lib thing it's a Bristol thing over the years, these and there previous planning colleagues have since the bombs dropped in the 1940 been unable to get a tram system that works for Bristol, most of them look in from the outside, Bridge Valley road open in the next 40 yrs apparently, traffic control a joke, and yet these people who recommended something not so long ago can change there mind so quick, explanation please, we are know as the South West of England, yet we have no international Music arena, or a sporting stadium to attract the big events to this City, the music arena at Temple Meads a joke the road that never was, the bendy bus come on we Bristolions are getting pissed of with your excuses, i swear if Brunel was a life now you would say that piece of metal would spoil the view of Avon Gorge, or Furguson would say it would affect North Street, and East Street, also my Newsagent on Redcliffe parade says it may affect him.

OK, look i am only saying what most red blooded males think dont get upset i am not saying she is a bad person but she would do a reat job other than getting involved in football.....knitting is a good sport

Which is funny cos I can't see anyone else agreeing with you right now. Quite the opposite in fact. Oh and I do have a real job, but then I spose that's wrong as well, and I should be tied to a sink somewhere. I do what I do for the football club for free, and because I love it as much as any other man (or woman) does. Now I suggest you leave it there.

Which is funny cos I can't see anyone else agreeing with you right now. Quite the opposite in fact. Oh and I do have a real job, but then I spose that's wrong as well, and I should be tied to a sink somewhere. I do what I do for the football club for free, and because I love it as much as any other man (or woman) does. Now I suggest you leave it there.

I cant believe you and a couple of others got suckered into even replying to him. C'mon....

Guys and Girls we really need supporter turning up to this. This isn't just about the stadium, this is about SL. I live in Bournemouth and will be travelling up. PLEASE, PLEASE show your support. This isn't a case of "someone else will go" as they are thinking that same thing. BRISTOL CITY FC NEEDS YOU.

Archived