IGNORED

Flag Day In The East End

bringbacktherobin

Dont we always put a few flags over the netting? What else is planned? Are we allowed them on sticks were we stand ?

Not to the extent that will be on there tomorrow no. Look at the first picture, its only like that a few times a year.

Do you mean the wavey flags? Yes they will be out tomorrow.

Can always plan stuff yourself, the more the merrier.

could always get a huge flag that can be unhurled and spread out, say 20 seats wide by 10 seats deep, and passed down from top of the stand to the bottom, seen them on t.v. when watching liverpool

wonder if the stewards would get upset, also wonder what it'd cost !? also wonder if you'd get your flag back !

could always get a huge flag that can be unhurled and spread out, say 20 seats wide by 10 seats deep, and passed down from top of the stand to the bottom, seen them on t.v. when watching liverpool

wonder if the stewards would get upset, also wonder what it'd cost !? also wonder if you'd get your flag back !

the club had no problems with the big england flag being put across, untill the nasty council stopped it incase the flag caught on fire.

Check out prices, have a whip round, the more flags etc the better.

Dont think the flag would go walkies.

we we need the always beleve chant back when we're not on top,

It got the crowd going and might change the atmosphere in the gate a bit,

I'm fed up of going through the motions I wanted millen out but I'm back on the fence again after recent improved performances,

I've questioned the players (Elliot mainly) and they have come out fighting proving me wrong again,

Tomorrow isn't a glamer tie at all but its prolly one of the biggest games we've had in the last 2 years,

Lets get that play-off season atmosphere back and see city over the line

Archived