IGNORED

Moving Match Times

Maesknoll Red

WHAT A COMPLETE AND UTTER F@@KING JOKE!!!

every season without it's been a sunday finish! now they suddenly decide late on in the season to move it to a saturday!!!

Am in Faro the week before and booked a flight to fly home a day earlier than the rest of the family to make the game and was due to get home late on the saturday night, what a utter shambles,

The Football League, really couldn't give a toss about fans, first leicester game and now this one! WHAT A FARCE

stuff it, another round of golf for me on saturday I think!

I've booked hospitality for this one ......

it wont be a pre match meal, it will be a pre match breakfast

it means arriving at around 9.30am ......... what a shambles

surely you can get a refund for this as the club have changed the date and time.

You notice they do it after advance train tickets on sale. Know a few Leeds fans who had brought train tickets to London and I'm sure a few hull fans have been stitched up!

Indeed we have, and flights and hotel rooms as well.

It's a disgrace. I don't know if your Supporters' Trust has any teeth, but this is something about which representations should be made.

In an ideal world nobody would turn up, but that's not going to happen. It would send the loudest message to the FL and the TV channels who don't give a toss about fans.

• Admin

every season without it's been a sunday finish! now they suddenly decide late on in the season to move it to a saturday!!!

Am in Faro the week before and booked a flight to fly home a day earlier than the rest of the family to make the game and was due to get home late on the saturday night, what a utter shambles,

The Football League, really couldn't give a toss about fans, first leicester game and now this one! WHAT A FARCE

It's the same for me, holiday the week before, but back in time to see the game, now I either have to try and get back early or miss it. They really don't consider that people make plans around announced game dates/times, especially the last game of the season.

I guess someone is getting a few of Sky's or the BBC's pieces of silver and f*** the fans.

http://www.football-league.co.uk/footballleaguenews/20110225/final-day-championship-fixtures-brought-forward_2293334_2301942

And Norwich......

It's frustrating Donald i know but its not the clubs thought and we need all the support we can get on Saturday, play a round on Sunday instead.

• Admin

It's frustrating Donald i know but its not the clubs thought and we need all the support we can get on Saturday, play a round on Sunday instead.

Read the FL website and they say it's been agreed with Sky, BBC AND the clubs, so the clubs could have said no, thinking of the fans who have made arrangements, but as usual, they didn't.

Get used to this if we ever make the Prem. You wont know from one week to another what day the match will be then! Your S/T will be a complete gamble date wise.

Very true, a Chelsea ST friend of mine saw one Sat afternoon game in three months at the bridge last season, money talks so in my view the clubs have to agree.

Your missing my point,

I'll be in Portugal, was flying back Sat on easyjet but may as well spend the extra night in the sun

Archived