IGNORED

Tactics For Scunny?

bangers

I would stick to the same team that started Tuesday night.

Milly got his tactics spot on then so will e change it now?

I hope not, we defended well didn't look like conceding a secnod and were very dangerous on the attack.

COYR 3 points tomorrow and we can relax a bit easier for another week or so!

Thoughts?

Id go,

James

Carey

Caulker

Fontaine

Nyatanga

Cisse

Elliott

Woolford

Clarkson

Adomah

Maynard

would swap Pitman for Clarskon, Millen has said Pitman could do the job so if Pitman can get in any decent positions even outside the box has a good eye for goal but pitman dropping a bit so a 4-4-1-1

Must admit I agree. Must play your best two strikers from the start BUT we MUST keep it tight at the back for at least the first 15 minutes and an early goal would be nice to get the fans going????

After 360+ minutes without surely we're due an early goal ?

Could also be our first double of the season.

I'd settle for tactics of knowing the opposition from the first whistle rather than getting battered for 45 minutes and having to change it at half time to get back in the game.

Absolutely. Perhaps we could not start the game at walking pace for once and maybe Keith might prevent another "we just have to turn up to win" mindset. With a team who seem to pick and choose when they will put in the effort the result is totally unpredictable.:fingerscrossed:

Pitman and Maynard up front. With Clarky in the middle with Marvin. Goals, Goals, Goals! :city:

Goals - certainly, but with Clarkson in central midfield I think a lot of them would be at the wrong end. Our defence needs protection, and I think the combination of Elliott and Cisse has provided that in recent games, as well as giving Albert and Woolford a bit more licence to get forward. Fontaine and Nyatanga were pretty shaky in the first half at Watford. Take away one of the defensive midfielders at the moment and I think we'd be vulnerable.

I agree with playing both Pitman and Maynard, though. I think that given a few games to get used to each other they could become a formidable partnership.

Archived