IGNORED

Maynard Rested!?

I BELIEVE

The pitch Tuesday night was a huge test of fitness for all the players and especially him after his return from injury. he also took a real knock, charging down a clearance just as he was about to be substituted.

As the previous poster said, lets nurse him back gently, pitman is a more than adequate replacement.

Disagree, its not like he had a torn hamstring or anything so if hes going to have relapse it wont matter when hes played, i would start him and bring him off after 60 mins if needed, were not in a posistion imo to afford not to play him as hes our best player by miles, S****horpe would be lifted by the decision not to play him.

If Millen does not play him and we lose he would get a massive amount of stick, it would be a huge gamble for him.

Disagree, its not like he had a torn hamstring or anything so if hes going to have relapse it wont matter when hes played, i would start him and bring him off after 60 mins if needed, were not in a posistion imo to afford not to play him as hes our best player by miles, S****horpe would be lifted by the decision not to play him.

If Millen does not play him and we lose he would get a massive amount of stick, it would be a huge gamble for him.

You are basing that on what? None of us know how fit he is, what reaction he had etc, to play him and maybe lose him for another month would also be an unpopular decision. I doubt that KM would want to drop him if he felt it was fit, so he would be basing his decision on the medical advice available. Something this forum is not privvy to.

You are basing that on what? None of us know how fit he is, what reaction he had etc, to play him and maybe lose him for another month would also be an unpopular decision. I doubt that KM would want to drop him if he felt it was fit, so he would be basing his decision on the medical advice available. Something this forum is not privvy to.

Im going on the tittle that says hes being rested - Ive No idea if hes injured or not, if he is then thats fair enough, if hes being rested as whats been said then i disagree with it.

Archived