IGNORED

David James

TinnionForEngland

Also you gotta have thevpress on your side and i can see him rubbing up pressers the wrong way.

Good luck to the bloke though.

Sorry, I don't understand this comment? This thread is about David James being in the press, in fact as we all know he has a column in the Observer. He's only too happy to talk to the media, whether that be club staff or elsewhere. How have you come to the conclusion (a crazy one IMO) that he would rub the 'pressers' up the wrong way?

Ok he wouldnt intentially do it but i can see him being a bit awkward in interviews thats all. If someone writes something about him he disagrees with then i can see him giving said presser the cold shoulder. Hes done it before at liverpool when he was getting stick.

We all know hes a little eccentric and he could, just could get taken the wrong way. Weve seen it on this board for ourselves. He makes an interview and people are split between he loves us or he sounds like hes only here for the money and convenience of being close to home.

If he can split his own fans, who should be behind him, then imagine what might happen if the press gang dont take to him and write him off. Thats all im doing, imagining the scenario and knowing what hes like at the moment.

He doesnt have to read this board and he probably doesnt, which is a good thing but he will have to take notice of whats written about him and his team in the press.

Archived