IGNORED

Council Offices Tomorow

neilos

How many people are going to try and get down there

Not sure if this thread is somewhere else, delete it if so

I'm going to try and get down from Cheltenham, I want this new stadium (I also want to show support for SL)

I'm curious as to how this meeting will work , it says in the BEP that both sides are allowed 15 different speakers at 2 minutes each.

Presumably then the speakers in some cases have already been designated .so somebody must have an agenda.

Given that it is a finite capacity what would happen if City got in early and took all the public viewing places, are those with questions given entry anyway ?.

Would the anti Sainsbury brigade be allowed in or is it first come first served irrespective of sides.

As you can see I'm not clear about this at all and I don't want professional agitators on the other side running rings around us on obscure points of order.

Ps

Which pub are we using

:)

I'm curious as to how this meeting will work , it says in the BEP that both sides are allowed 15 different speakers at 2 minutes each.

Presumably then the speakers in some cases have already been designated .so somebody must have an agenda.

Given that it is a finite capacity what would happen if City got in early and took all the public viewing places, are those with questions given entry anyway ?.

Would the anti Sainsbury brigade be allowed in or is it first come first served irrespective of sides.

As you can see I'm not clear about this at all and I don't want professional agitators on the other side running rings around us on obscure points of order.

Ps

Which pub are we using

Good point ! Annoyingly i'll be driving...

The people speaking sit in a different place to everyone else, so they will all get to speak. We still need to all pile in there to take up the public seating though.

Can I advise people to get there as close fo 5:15 as they can, and then when the seats start filling up (im sure they will be making similar plans to ours) we will all need to get in (Sensibly and without any aggression) and get a seat. The room seats 200, so we have a reasonable amount of space to sit in.

Ps

Which pub are we using

I was not planning to go...

But you now just mentioned the word "Pub"

Archived