IGNORED

Favour Needed For Donny Game

InCider

I'm taking a mate along to watch the Donny game, but he isn't a member, so can't but a ticket for him to stand in the Eastend with me. The ticket office have said that they may or may not open up the Eastend to non-members at a later date. Basically, what I am looking for is either a spare Eastend ticket that won't be used for that game, or someone who would swap if I bought a ticket for them in one of the other stands. If there is a spare season ticket that I can borrow, I am of course willing to pay. Please would anyone be able to help me out? I don't particularly want us to be in different stands and also want them to experience the Eastend in full voice (hopefully!).

I'm taking a mate along to watch the Donny game, but he isn't a member, so can't but a ticket for him to stand in the Eastend with me. The ticket office have said that they may or may not open up the Eastend to non-members at a later date. Basically, what I am looking for is either a spare Eastend ticket that won't be used for that game, or someone who would swap if I bought a ticket for them in one of the other stands. If there is a spare season ticket that I can borrow, I am of course willing to pay. Please would anyone be able to help me out? I don't particularly want us to be in different stands and also want them to experience the Eastend in full voice (hopefully!).

Bump (or should that be beep?). Anyone able to help me out here. Tickets are still not available to non-members for the Eastend, so probably won't be. :(

Archived