IGNORED

Radio Bristol

weymouth red

Numbers?, who is the reporter? I take it these are the Nimbys not our lot

About a dozen of them (from what I could see) walked from the hen and chicken with a megaphone and some lame anti-sainsburys chant around 15 mins ago. Had a police van with them too!

Just been Googling in the vain hope of there being a College Green webcam online.............yeah, it was a long shot I suppose, but would have been quality to view live pics of the Reds on the lawn. Fingers crossed for tonight

COME ON YOU SAINO'S..........!

Just been Googling in the vain hope of there being a College Green webcam online.............yeah, it was a long shot I suppose, but would have been quality to view live pics of the Reds on the lawn. Fingers crossed for tonight

COME ON YOU SAINO'S..........!

http://www.bristol.p...m=flash&l=en_GB

its not live yet, but this is the feed for later

About a dozen of them (from what I could see) walked from the hen and chicken with a megaphone and some lame anti-sainsburys chant around 15 mins ago. Had a police van with them too!

If the Police are true to form they will get them to the meeting 20 mins after it's starts!!

a dozenpeople is that all, that is a poor turn out

i had thought is would of been alot more than that

:rofl2br:

There may have been a few more, or picked up a few more along the way, but that's roughly all i could see when i had a peek down Greville Road!

OMG!! Some of these anti Sainsbury people are just ***ing cluless! They dont even know why there are there!!!! I dispair.

Their argument is 'We like the little people', 'we have kids','we don't like monopolys', oh ffs! somone hand me a rifle!!

Exactly. One of them was from CLIFTON saying she was there to "Support the mums who can't afford high paid lawyers", what on earth? Just shows quite how ridiculous their argument is, if that is her reason for being there.

says 6pm on the site. I got a few secvonds of cam when I first logged in and I saw a good number of red shirts in the cheap seats!!

For the benefit of our younger readers............in the days when picture houses were called The Mayfair, The Ritz or The Essoldo, the 'cheap seats' were right at the front, too close to the screen for your own good, but well within range to launch peanuts at Flash Gordon or Emperor MIng. Great seating grabs by our red shirted comrades.

COME ON YOU SAINO'S

For the benefit of our younger readers............in the days when picture houses were called The Mayfair, The Ritz or The Essoldo, the 'cheap seats' were right at the front, too close to the screen for your own good, but well within range to launch peanuts at Flash Gordon or Emperor MIng. Great seating grabs by our red shirted comrades.

COME ON YOU SAINO'S

Right by the piano!

WoW GVA actually are in favour, people said the report would suggest rejecting.

Strange all the pros are first, if all the anti heart tugging (instead of facts) happens last, will that be the last thing ringing in peoples ears.

Archived